So This Is Love

Finn: English Paper

Finn Hudson
September 3rd, 2011
Senior English

Image

Hi my names Finn Hudson. So you're the new English teacher, that's cool I guess. I liked are old English teacher Miss.Briggs, she was awesome and hot. I can say that now since she doesn't work here anymore or can I still say that anyway I'm saying it.
Okay so my best friends is Noah "Puck" Puckerman and I have a twin sister named Emerson. There probably going to tell you all about how they fell in love and bla bla bla.... I'm going to tell you my side of the story you know the big brother part of the story. I'm going to tell you now so you'll know ahead of time. Rachel Berry will tell her side of the story, just to warn you. So where was I, right I'm quarter back of the football team and joining the Glee Club was a.... difficult situation for me. For one I didn't want to get slushied, but I did it because "apparently I was caught with crystal meth by his locker. He swore it wasn't his and he knew it wasn't is, but he didn't want to get into trouble by arguing with the Spanish teacher, so I went along with it and joined the Glee club.
So this is my side of Glee, I'll tell you one thing I'm not like the other football players at McKinnely High School Mr. Burner trust me Rachel my girlfriend taught me to be who I am. So I just wanna say thank you Mr. Shue and Rachel for giving me to be in this with you guys. I know Mr. Burner you told me to right a page, but seriously this is all I got before I go into my part of the story. So I would grab a drink get comfy and start reading you have aways to go.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the third chapter hope you like it....
-RB