Untitled

Chapter One

Edward touched under my chin and made me look at him. Nessie was sleeping so peacefully in her crib. I picked her up and hugged her.
" What’s wrong bella? We won! Nessie is alive and well." Edward said looking into my eyes. I could hear Jacob roaming outside listening. Edward looked concerned.
" I am happy. I just….. I don’t know what I’m thinking." I cried putting Nessie back into her crib. Nessie squirmed a little as a walked away from her. i waled into our bedroom and sat on the bed. Edward followed me still looking concerned except he looked a little worried.
" whats wrong?" i asked touching his arm.
" Nessie. She’s think about the voltori. she told aro something she wasn’t suppose to say." Edward said. After he said that Nessie started to cry. Her screams were louder than they have ever been. i ran into her bedroom to see her on the floor. her eyes closed and her hair in a tangle.
" renesmee renesmee. tell me whats wrong?" i screamed running to her litttle body. she was shaking and crying. Nessie put her hand on my cheek and i saw everything. Jane. She was in the room while i was with Edward. she had used her power on my little girl!! but were was jacob? he would of protected her. i kept seeing what Nessie had seen. Nessie was saying something. jane got angry at her and used her power. i hugged Nessie until i could feel the heat coming back to her body. Edward was speechless. i looked at him with concern in my eyes.
" what are we going to do Edward? maybe cauis sent Jane." i said getting up with nessie in my arms.
" no aro wouldnt do that. i would’ve heard him make that descion." Edward answered. his eyes were on Nessie’s neck.
" whats wrong"
but Edwards didnt answer. he took Nessie away and walked into the kitchen. I followed. When i got to the kitchen they weren’t there. I followed there scent to find Nessie leaning over something. It was jacob. Laying on the ground. Blood everywhere.