Mibba Frerard

Meet Gee Way

I shut the front door. My parents think I'm going to Sonny's for the night. I walk down to the bus stop to wait for the 12:15 to West Hudson Park. It's 12:10 now. I'm meeting Gerard in 25 minutes. I get onto the bus and put in my headphones. Black Flag and excitement; I'm going to be so hyper.

25 Minutes Later

I'm at West Hudson Park now and I can't see Gerard but just because I was exactly on time doesn't mean he's going to be. He could be here in 5 minutes or 10 minutes or...is that him? He's sat on a bench over in the shade under that tree. I start to run over and then see it's just some guy in a wheelchair...that's not some guy, that's Gerard! He's in a wheelchair? I didn't know that. He never said anything.

He must see me because he shouts,"Frank!" I no longer care about the wheelchair because this is the same Gerard I have been speaking to for almost a month. Nothing else matters. I run the rest of the way over to him and grinning, I hug him.

"Oh my God! I just can't believe it's you, Frankie." He giggles and I get butterflies in my stomach. He's adorable. I can't help but smile.

Gerard's Point Of View

I've been waiting to see Frank all day but I've also been a bit worried. I didn't tell him about my wheelchair because i thought it might change things with us and I don't want that because I really like him...as a friend! You only like him as a friend, Gerard! A friend!

I see him running towards me, then he stops so I shout,"Frank!"

Oh thank God, he's smiling. He hugs me! Oh my God! I feel the best I have in years.

"Oh my God! I just can't believe it's you, Frankie," I giggle. Is Frank blushing?

3 Hours Later

Frank and I have spent 3 hours in West Hudson just talking to each other. It turns out that even if you've been talking for 3 weeks, there's still a lot to talk about. In a few hours we're going to head back to my place for the night. My parents are out. They're always out.

"Frank?"

"Yes, my dear," he replies.

"Can we go lie on the grass?" Frank looks like he's about to ask me the question everyone asks, but just as I'm about to say the same thing I say to everyone, he replies.

"Yeah sure."

We go over to a bit where it's really sunny and nobody else is around then I start to use my arms to push myself out of my chair. It's pretty hard but I'm used to it. Frank looks kind of like he doesn't know what to do but then he smiles and puts his arms around me, picking me up bridal style and then spinning around before lowering me down to the grass where he lies beside me.

"Well," I say,"That's an original method of getting out of my chair. I like it."

Frank smiles again and take my hand in his. I've got butterflies in my stomach but some how, I know what to do.

I push his hair aside from his face and place my lips in his. Frank kisses me back and I know that everything I have ever wanted is here right now.

'I want a boy who will move the hair away from my eyes, and then kiss me.'
♠ ♠ ♠
i like this chapter =]
i can't believe I already have so many subscribers! Thank you all for subscribing. I'd like some comments please and I don't think I want this to be a joint story any more. I like writing it by myself and having another author just seems like a bit too much effort.
well, comment please =]
much love
xoxoxoxoxo