Mibba Frerard

Muffins and Bunnies

Frank's Point Of View

I'm meeting Sonny at the mall in an hour. I have to tell him about Gerard, this is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I really like him. Of course, before I met Gerard, I thought I was in love with Sonny. Sonny will always be my best friend though,

I remember when we met in high school. Ah high school, being beaten up by jocks and waiting until you were old enough to look down on the first year. On the first day, i went in with my skinny jeans and Black Flag t-shirt, knowing that I'd be the only kid there like me. I sat down in my first class and started to doodle on my sketchpad, so I only noticed Sonny when he sat down next to me and said,"Hey. Nice shirt. I'm Sonny."

We talked and got on like a house on fire and we spent every day after that together and after realizing that Sonny only lived a block away, we spent weekends together too. Due to Sonny not being allowed round on school nights, I talked to him on MSN but after a while, I knew I couldn't only be friends with Sonny. I looked for a social networking sight and instead of go for my-space, I went for mibba, I made loads of new friends and started writing stories. I once read a slash, not knowing what it was and I was a little surprised when I found myself getting hard at the slash. That was the first time I realized that I might be bisexual. I told Sonny and he was so supportive and then one day, I saw him a different way and found myself falling for him.

I knew Sonny was straight and then there was Mibba. Every slash I wrote was what I wanted to happen between me and Sonny. He never had Mibba but I changed the names just in case.

He's the only person I tell everything to, well, everything, that is, other than how I feel.

1 Hour Later

I get out of the car and walk up to the automatic door of the mall. It takes all my will power not to play with it, making it open and shut again. There are more pressing matters at hand. I see Sonny walking through the side door and immediately run over to him with my arms outstretched, screaming,"Bunny!" That's my nickname for him, you know, Sonny rhymes with bunny.

He puts his arms around me and says,"Hey Frankie," then he picks me up and spins me round. He outs me down and we go into the mall, straight to the little cafe place and order two mocchas and two dough nuts.

After I have eaten my dough nut in one mouthful, I start to tell Sonny about Gerard.

"Sonny, I have something to tell you."

Sonny has a mouthful of dough nut and his reply is a kind of inquisitive nod.

"I've met someone special. His name is Gerard."

Sonny looks a little bit shocked but then he swallows his dough nut and says,"Does he make you happy?"

"Very," I grin.

Sonny smiles,"Celebratory muffin!"

He runs over to the line for the food and I follow him then he smiles again and laces his fingers in mine.

A girl behind us says,"Shame, the tall one's kinda hot."

I smile again. I have Gerard, Sonny and I make girls jealous. Then it hits me that I'm smiling because I'm holding hands with Sonny. I think I still love him.

'Who will hold my hand in the line at the mall and make all the girls jealous'
♠ ♠ ♠
dedicated to shazz, who's name has something to do with pumpkins...
well, anyways, your comment brightened my day specially when you said i was a genius =]
i don't mean to brag >_>
but i am a mensan and my IQ is 156 *smug grin*
me and my mates go to a selective grammar, they reckon we're smart but we have all said, can you eat cress? (that was today)
it's like a skateboard but with four wheels (that was me)
I'm 13, 14 and 15 (playing two truths and a lie)
lmao
xoxo