Mibba Frerard

New Chapter

Frank's P.O.V
Next Saturday

I'm going to Gerard's house! He invited me over. Once again, my parents think I'm going to Sonny's. I'm staying the night and no, I don't mean in that sense, of course, it could turn out that way but I don't know if I'm ready for that, I don't even know if Gerard can, I mean if he can't feel his legs, can he feel the other things down there? I don't want to ask in case I embarrass him or he thinks I only want sex.

I grab my stuff and go downstairs. I'm catching the bus to Gerard;s house. I say a quick goodbye to my parents and run out the door. I'm so excited I think I'm going to explode. I get onto the bus and I'm virtually counting down the seconds until I see Gerard.

Gerard's P.O.V

Frank's coming over! I invited him and he's going to stay the night and no, not in that sense...unless that's what he wants. I don't know if I can. Everything works down there but i don't know if I'm ready even to go further than kissing. Frank's the first person I've even been with because nobody wants to date the kid in the wheelchair.

The kid in the wheelchair. That's what they call me at school, They only see the wheelchair, however once they do and sometimes they make a snide comment, Ray, Bob and Mikey (my little brother) snap into action. They always have my back. They'll beat up anybody who says anything and you'd think it'd be annoying for me because they fight my battles but I'm lucky to have such awesome friends. Plus it doesn't come to violence unless wit fails and me and the guys have enough wit to fill the Grand Canyon.

I hear the bell ring and try to get to the door as fast as I can. As much as I love my room, (the basement) this wheelchair ramp is a bitch to get up when you're lazy.

I get to the door just before he rings the bell again. I open the door and before Frank says anything, he leans down and kisses me then pulls me into a hug.

"Hey Frankie," I smile, "I like the way you say hello."

"I've got another way. It's more fun," he smirks.

Oh no, does he mean sex? I don't want to disappoint him but..."Whoa!"

Before I know what's going on, Frank picks me up bridal style, like he did when we first met (I now name it the Frank and Gerard hug) and kicks my chair out of the way. I direct him towards my room and he gently lowers me onto the bed so I am lying on my back. He straddles me and even though we're in a very sexual position, I don't care though. This is Frank and I've just realized that whatever happens is fine because I love him. He leans down and kisses me. I let him slip his tongue into my mouth and we make out for what seems like hours. We just kiss each other, nothing more. This is perfect.

Eventually we stop kissing and for a while we just lie there and look at each other.

Frank's P.O.V.

This is amazing. Gerard and I have been making out for ages and now I'm just looking into his eyes. He's beautiful. Usually when I see someone as gorgeous as Gerard, I feel awkward, like I'm not good looking enough to be around them but with Gerard I don't feel awkward. I just feel like nothing could change the way I feel. Inside, I feel lover for the angel in my arms.

"Frank," Gerard says, "I love you."

"I love you too Gerard. You're perfect."

Who Is Pretty But Not So Pretty That I Feel Awkward
♠ ♠ ♠
finally, i updated!
but, it'll be the last one for a few weeks because I'm lazy and I'm also going on holiday soon.

love you all, my 40 subscribers!

oh and does anyone want to make me a layout/banner? I'll have to add you as a second author just so you can put it on because I'm absotively crap at putting images in Mibba. If it's not writing, I can't do it.