Mibba Frerard

Sonny Vs Gerard

Frank's P.O.V

Today Gerard and Sonny are finally going to meet! We're going to the mall (yes, I'm aware that that's the only place I socialize) to meet for coffee. Sonny and Gerard are both genuinely excited to be meeting each other. I still have mixed feelings for Sonny but I'm slowly but surely starting to see him as just my best friend.

I look at the clock and panic. I've been on Mibba since 11 and it's 1 now! I'm meeting Gee and Bunny at 1:15! I'm not even dressed yet! I throw on my 'Homophobia is Gay' t-shirt and some skinny jeans and then hastily put some eyeliner on and run.

My Mom drops me at the mall and give mes $20 for food and shopping. I look around and almost immediately see Gerard at the door. I run over to him and jump into his lap. He laughs and then cups my face in his hands and kisses me on the lips. We're just starting to get into a full blown make out session when someone taps me on the shoulder and says,"If that's not Gerard, he's gonna be really pissed at you."

I manage to tear myself away from Gerard and say, "Hey Bunny," before I am pulled back to Gerard foe one more kiss. I jump back out of his lap and hug Sonny. He smells of girl's deodorant (he wears it because he likes the smell better than boy's deodorant) and cookies.
Sonny has one of those good old American families. Dad works at the office, Mom stays at home and cleans and bake cookies, sister's a cheerleader, brother's captain of the football team. Hell, they even have a golden retriever called Lucky. If it weren't for their weirdo son they'd be perfect, right? Wrong. They love Sonny all the same. It's his choice what he wears and they support him in whatever he chooses to do because, really his parents think that one day he'll grow out of the phase and become someone successful and marry the mayor's daughter. Knowing Sonny he'll never grow out of the phase and he'll be in a band and marry some hot rebel chick who's also in a band. The preps and jocks at school leave Sonny alone because of who his brother and sister are. He has a great life.

I let Sonny go and as I'm looking over his shoulder, I see something that catches my eye.

Wheelchairs.

The mall has some especially for customers. I whisper to Sonny and then tell Gerard to close his eyes. As soon as he does, Sonny and I run over to the wheelchairs. No one is around so we sit down in a chair each and wheel ourselves back over to Gee.

"You can open your eyes now," I say.

He opens them and after a second, he grins.

"What the fuck are you two doing?"

"We're being a wheelchair gang," Sonny says,"Like bikers."

"Yeah!" Gerard beams,"We can be scary wheelchair guys."

We go for a coffee. We find that you get served and lot quicker when you run over people's feet in the line to the register.

Gerard's P.O.V

This is so much fun. Sonny is hilarious and it's obvious he and Frank are really close. I'd love for me and Sonny to be friends.

"Back in a sec guys," Frank calls as he wheels himself towards the bathroom.

Suddenly Sonny gets out of his chair and sits in my lap and runs his fingers through my hair.

"Sonny, what are you doing?" I laugh. He's such a clown.

He puts his fingers to my lips and says,"You're really hot, you know that?"

"What are you...?"

"Shut up, honey. You're better when you're quiet. Sure, Frank is hot. Ass like that should be mine but I've seen the looks he gives me when he thinks I can't see him."

What the hell is he talking about? Frank can't love Sonny, he loves me, right? I can't speak but it seems Sonny can still go on.

"Any one that pathetically in love with me isn't worth my time. The only reason I'm still friends with him is because he can be a laugh and he'll be there for a fuck if I'm ever desperate and I'm sure that won't happen as in all the time we've ever been friends, I've never been that desperate."

I try to shove Sonny off me, I'll kill him! How could he say that? He's meant to be Frank's best friend. Frank trusts him!

He pushes my arms away and forces his lips to mine, shoving his tongue down my throat. I bite down and he pulls away. "Bitch," he snarls.

He gets off me and sits back down, smirking. "You know you'll want me eventually. Frank;s a loser, you'll get bored of him soon. I can wait."

I can see Frank walking over to us but before I can shout to him, Sonny adds one more thing.

"Oh and by the way, don't bother telling Frank about this little incident because we both know that Frank would trust me. I'm his best friend, a convincing liar and I'll tell him you came on to me, and let's think, who would he believe. Me, his best friend for years, or you, his new phase, the crippled fag."

I feel tears prick my eyes. I have to go. I get myself away from Sonny as fast as I can but I'm not fast enough to miss Frank's look of hurt as Sonny begins to lie to him.

Frank's P.O.V.

"Yeah, he just said that he didn't want to see you and he left. I'm sorry Frankie."

Gerard had just left in a hurry and he hadn't even said goodbye. What did I do? Did I say something wrong? I started to cry.

"Aw, don't cry, he's not worth it." Sonny pulled me into a hug.

"B...but...I...lo...love...him," I sobbed. Why did he have to be like that? I thought things were going so well.

Sonny started to sing to me like he does at random times but this time it was soothing. He has a beautiful voice but not as good as Gerard's. this thought made me sob more into Sonny's shirt. I listened as he tried to make me feel better.

"Two roads split off from here,
and my life goes running in opposite directions,
exaggerating the barrier between who I am and who I want to be."


I want Gerard to love me and he can't even give a reason for walking away from me. Maybe Sonny is the person I should be looking to for love. Maybe he feels the same, I mean he sure acts that way.

A Boy Who Will Sing To Me At Random Moments
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh! Drama!
god, you're gonna hate me.