Me and Maths

Austen Anderson at my door!

I wake to a sore throat and screams of "NO SCHOOL! ME DON'T WANT TO GO!" from Robin and Liana and then they screamed something which really brought a shiver to my bones... "Oreal doesn't have to go." I hear Robbin's moan.

I don't have a school! I can't go to the music college as I failed maths and I can't resit as I pissed of the only High School mistress for the Tri-state area!

I get out off bed and I look in the mirror, I will never be noticed as a rock artist unless I go to the music college as all of the scouts go straight there.

I pull on my long Pyjamas over my shorts and top, so I can go down stairs as I make it to the bottom step the door goes, I run to answer it before the kids as I open it I see Austen Anderson, the boy from over the road whom I had crushed on since the age of thirteen. Austen had gone to college last year, so why was he now on my door step?

I stood there in silence until my mom shouted "Who at the door honey?" from the kitchen.
"Austen Anderson, Ma'am." shouted Austen.
"Oh, Austen! come in." I step out of his way as my mom shouts it.
"Thank you Mrs Kennedy." He shouts to my mom and then turns to me and whispers "You were good yesterday nice choice of music." he smiles and walks towards my mom.
"Oh thank you Austen, I've been wondering when your mom would return my casserole dish, Oh and like any polite woman she filled it with her chicken casserole perfect that will save me cooking." She smiled, I then noticed a full casserole dish exchange hands, as my mom walked to the kitchen she carries on "Unfortunately Austen, I have to get the kids to school but pass my love to your mom and tell her I'm cooking for book club this week." she walks of and we hear her ushering the kids to school and the door bangs as Austen turns to me.

"Do you talk? coz if you don't yesterday was an even bigger miracle." he smiled.
"Yes," I squeak, cough, "Sorry, yes I talk. Er do you want a coffee?" I ask he nods and follows me to the kitchen.

"Here, do you know how to use this thing" I laughed pointing at the coffee machine.
"No but if you want to get dressed I'll make some lattes using the pan?" he smiled again.
I nodded, "So Why where you at the talent show last night I thought you went to college?"
"I did but I decided to do the early exams as it was just an A level science year so I'm now looking for Universities to do Forensics." he smiled.
"Oh cool," I passed him a milk pan and the milk "Er the coffee is in the jar and cups are in that cupboard." I smiled pointing to the respective places. "I'll be back in a min."

I run upstairs and where I shove on this cute tee and some fitted jeans, I go to my shoe shelf in my wardrobe and put on last nights black high shine heels, I then brush my hair and turn on my curlers which warm up as I dust on some foundation and blush, I then sweep some mascara over my lashes and swish some clear gloss on my naturally red lips. I curl my fringe and three or four pieces of hair and turn off my curlers.
I run bare foot down stairs heals in hand dropping them at the door.

I walk in to find Austen making a frothy topping to the drinks.

When he sees me he stops and looks up.

I pick up my coffee and sip it. "Mmm! god my mom can't even make one this good," I look down in embarrassment as I look up Austen is centre-metres away from me his hand caresses my face as his finger wipes abit of foam from my lip. we stay in a state of influx as the door opens and we jump back. Austen says that his mom will be wondering where he got to and he walks out as my mom walks in.