Me and Maths

Who do I go to!

I stormed out the door box file in hand I got to the end of the drive, I had two choices, Austen who I'd only just started to get to know or Go to a quite place and read my stuff.
I decided to walk into my garden and climb the old tree house, no body had used it since I was ten the twins had been built a new one with plastic windows and a play kitchen and table... Mine was just plain old and holey.

I got to the top, and I placed the box on the floor as I shoved ten-six years worth of mulch out the door revealing some small holes, I sit on a small crate box and I place the box on my knee, I open it and read my files properly, Aurora Kennedy, a picture in the baby book of me as a baby with a young woman handing me to a slightly older couple, Mom and Dad! I read through the book and in my mom's writing is my first step, my first tooth, my first curl and first word all written in or stuck on. I look at the woman she looks familiar, like some one from my Mom's family.

I look back into my memory and it hits me My birthday when Gran called me "AURORA" the younger woman to her left who stood up and walked off, I remember her also when I tripped she sort of ran towards me and then stepped away... I never liked her, after that. Aunty Imogen.
Last time I remember seeing her was when she had the kids, Azlynn age ten and her triplet girls age three Luna, Cezari and Willow. If I'm right I have four sisters and two cousins! What are Liana and Robin to me? My Mom and Dad are my Uncle and Aunt! I'm confused! I open the letter hoping I'm not right. As I open it I stop I'm going to ask Mom first, but not right now. I need to take my forms and apply for my Job, I pick out my birth certificate and proof of name / adoption certificate. I walk down the old rope ladder, which rips as I step on the last rung which gave me a shock.

As I topple backwards I fall down an old landslide into the wooded area behind my house caused by a quake years ago, as I grip my box file tight I tumble down the hill and a ditch stops my fall and I'm on my back crying in pain, my leg is crooked and my wrist is swelling I scream but hear nothing in return, after 20 minutes I start to try to climb using my non twisted left leg and my left hand to drag my self up the hill, I manage to get about a metre when I hear shouting from Austen.

"Oreal? Are you up there? Your 'rents said you where upset? Oreal?!" he shouts to the tree.
"Austen!" I shout! He skits to the edge of the slide and shouts back.
"Oreal! one minute!" He then disappeared and returned three minutes later with rope around his waist and another string in his other arm creating a wench? had he tied it to the tree or just hooked it ?
"Austen! If that's the old rope ladder its mouldy!" I shout.
"No from my van I was on my way home to install a swing in the tree for my Mom." he laughed, "She's wanted one forever."

I laughed "I'll help you build it." He ties me to the other stretch of rope and asks me to hobble up as he pulls himself down tugging me up. When I get to the top I collapse in pain. As I try to breath through the throb of torn muscle or fractured bone.
As Austen runs up the hill and sits down panting, after awhile he helped me into the house.