Me and Maths

Dad?!

Imogen goes to storm out and then turns sharply to face me, "Aurora, your father, Henry." she pulls a face, she then breaths in and carries on "Henry was my boyfriend. We loved each other, Miri came home from college." She screwed up her face, "Miri had tried to commit suicide after falling pregnant and having a miscarriage. One night Henry and her bumped into one another and fell in love. I was pregnant... I sat up at my house waiting for Henry who turned up three days later and told me he had been staying with a friend and that we were over. I kept it secret I was pregnant. I went back home that weekend and as I sat crying in my mothers arms about my pointless life, Miriam walks in introducing her new boyfriend. Henry gasps in shock and my Mother says aloud "Miriam how could you steal the father of your sisters unborn child!" your father then let me attack an scream at him about everything for nine months while Miriam flaunts her now husband, she then announced that she has found out she can't conceive, when you are a baby in my arms I suddenly flipped and gripped you too hard, bruising your arms, scaring your left when they had to restitch you. anyway 3 months later I've lost my parental rights. Then when you are 3 your father changes your name to Oreal, that was the deepest cut. I then left and went to college, hoping that you'd never know I was your mother." She is now leaving.
All that she said made no sense.
My mother can conceive, Liana and Robin where born.... I think I was only eight.
♠ ♠ ♠
un fin not happy w/ it.