Status: COMPLETE

Tattooed Attitued

The morning after

When Louie woke up that very morning, she had a splitting headache; It was like someone cranked the bass way to high in her head. When she woke up, and slowly sat up from the bed she was in. She could barely sit on her bottom without feeling this strange pain down there. She looked around the room; it was an unfamiliar room, one she had never been in. She looked beside her to see Ami sleeping like a rock right next to her.

She lifted up the bed sheet slightly, mentally cussing as she saw her naked body, as well as Ami's. Indeed, she was drunk last night, though she remembered most of the night more than Ami had.

She slowly got up from the bed, careful as to not wake the boss up. As she stood straight up, her lower body ached in pain; particularly in her lady parts. Trying to ignore the pain, she started to look for her clothes and things from last night. She found her bag at the front of the bed, the contents spewing from the inside; and she found her bra, her top, jacket and her pants. All that was missing was her thong. She searched all around the room, until she found it right on top of the headboard, or at least what was left of it.

"Really?" Louie whispered to herself as she held up the piece of clothing. The black thong was shredded and torn, her only choice was to go commando for the time being. She chucked the torn underwear into the waste basket and continued to get dressed. She walked into the bathroom checking herself in the mirror, she gasped as she saw the dark and large hickeys on her neck and collar bone. She slipped on the jacket and zipped it up, the zipper reached all the way up to the bottom of her chin; thankfully it covered up the bruises. She pulled her hair back in a pony tail and she washed her mouth out with the mouth wash Ami stored in his medicine cabinet.

When she exited the bathroom, she picked up her bag and quickly fixed the contents inside the purse. She looked at Ami's sleeping form once more, smiling as he snored quite loudly. She looked around the room in search for her sandals, she walked into the living room and found one of the sandals on the couch and the other one under the coffee table.

As soon as she strapped them on, she put on her sunglasses and walked out of the apartment. She braced herself as she exited the apartment complex, the sun shining brightly and the loud city life: people yelling at each other, all of the cats honking at one another, the roar of a passing by motorcycle ached her throbbing head.

She raised her arm up as an available taxi nearby. When the text stopped in front of her, she got into the cab, still wincing in pain as her derriere hit the leather seat. She looked at her phone, inspecting the time. She tried to estimate the time it would take to get ready, she was going to be late for work.

When the cab driver arrived at her apartment, she gladly paid him and wished him a good rest of the day. When she entered her pet-friendly apartment, her Siamese cat Mochi was sitting on top of her bed. She bent down and started to scratch the cat's ears.

"Oh Mochi," Louie said, kissing the top of her cat's head. "Mommy is in so much trouble."

After a healthy shower, She pulled on a white v-neck and light blue jeans. She released her damp hair from the towel and she combed it out. Her black hair was fairly think and long, reaching the middle of her back. She parted her hair at an angle and tied it in a low braid on the side of her hair, so the tail of it laid over the right side of her chest.

As brushed her left hand over her right arm, her fingers lightly touched the owl feather tattoo on the underside of her forearm. She had multiple tattoos, not as much as the others but she planned to get more in the future. She had a heart on her upside of her forearm with a ribbon going across it; written on it was her mother's name. On the inside of her upper left arm was a quote that signified a part of her life; it said: "Smile, for everyone lacks self-confidence and more than any other one thing a smile reassures them." On her right forearm, was another quote that read: "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone." Wrapped around her upper right arm were three rows of claw marks, made to look quite realistic, and wrapped around both of her wrists were single rows of stitches. On the left side of her ribcage were two dragons joined at the neck, and below that was the word "wrath."

She sat on top of her bed, of course still having difficulty sitting, and she sighed. Mochi traveled across the bed and pressed it's head against Louie's arms. She knew she had to go to work today and face Ami but she was scared. She had hit it and quit its before, but never with someone she had worked with, let alone her boss. She groaned as so many questions rolled into her head: what was to become of the two of them, would Ami even figure out the previous occurrences, what would happen to her job?

Louie huffed, she couldn't avoid going to work despite the fact that she was incredibly late. After pouring water and food into Mochi's food tray, she grabbed her grey jacket and sipped it all the way up, hiding the hickeys, slipped on her shoes and grabbed her purse. When she put on her sunglasses, she was already out of the door.

______________

As Ami woke up in the bed of his New York apartment, he clutched his throbbing head in pain. He slowly opened his eyes, but he quickly shut them back as the sun beamed through the windows and into his room. He groaned as the throbbing pain started to get worse by the minute. Suddenly he started to smell and unfamiliar scent, linked to the blanket of his bed. It couldn't have been his, for it was a floral and quite feminine. A woman's perfume.

He grew confused as the feminine scent trickled his nose. As he shifted in his bed, something did not feel right. He sat up and leaned against the head board as he lifted up the blanket. His mouth fell open a bit as it was revealed that he was naked.

"Holy fuck," Ami thought as he ran a hand over his face. He never slept naked; at least not completely naked. The hot New York weather caused him to reduce to sleeping in his underwear. "What happened last night?"

Ami tried to remember the events that occurred last night. The first thing he could remembered about last night was that Tommy and Chris wanted to let out some steam after a long day of work and go to a club. He remembered hanging out with Tim, Billy and Robear; occasionally having a beer or two and Louie, Megan and Jessica somewhere in the unknown. Than he remembered Chris and Tommy coming back with a drink for Ami. They tried to get him to drink it, but Ami just couldn't trust the two knuckleheads. There was some arguing and Ami kept declining but Tommy and Chris kept getting him to drink it; he figured Tim, Billy and Robear would have his back but they also suggested him to drink it. He remembered Tim telling him he needed to wind down and relax a little bit more.

After a few more pushes, Ami gave in; just so he could get off his back. And he figured he had been working so hard, he could use a drink or two. And then he remembered one drink became two, and then three. And right around the fourth drink, he remembered having his arm around Louie, getting pretty close to her. His mind was fuzzy from then on; he tried to remember more of what happened but it just made his head throb even more.

Ami looked over to his digital clock which sat on top of his bed side table. He groaned at the time blinking on the clock; he was incredibly late for work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope everyone likes the new story! I know, it's a bit of a slow start but I promise I have More in store for everyone. Please subscribe and comment and tell me what you think! Follow me on twitter: robieliemegan