Status: COMPLETE

Tattooed Attitued

Pizza

It was quiet between them; neither of them dared to speak a word. Louie couldn't take it anymore, she quickly stood up and exited the room. As she made it to the top of the stairs, everyone's eyes fell on her.

"Louie?" Jessica said as everyone watched her frantically trotted across the room and to the front desk. "Louie!"

As soon as she reached her bag, she swung it over her shoulder and started to make her way out of the door, ignoring the calls out to her.

Louie hurriedly walked down the sidewalk, her face red with embarrassment. She gritted her teeth with each painful step she took as so many things were going through her mind. Not only had Ami figured out about last nights occurrences, she had practically spilled the beans to him.

She crinkled her nose, tears begging to fall from her eyes. She might have just ruined her life at the shop.

Meanwhile Ami continued to sit at his desk, trying to sink in what had just happened. He put two and two together, the feminine perfume stricken on his bed, waking up stark naked, Louie avoiding him all day. He had sex with her last night.

When Ami walked back upstairs, no one even thought to say a word to him. He didn't bother staying at the shop anymore, he ordered one of them to close up once they were done and he left.

Once Ami arrived home, he walked into his bedroom and stood at foot of his own bed, staring at it. He could still faintly smell the perfume stained on the sheets. Ami sighed as he ran his hands over his head, walking over to the bathroom, but he stopped as something caught his eye. He stopped in front of his waste basket, something interesting confused him. He slowly reached in and picked up the black lace with his index finger and thumb and held it in front of his face, trying to figure out what it was. Until it came to him, it was what used to be Louie's lace thong.

"Jesus Christ," Ami said as he placed it back in the trash can.

After Ami stripped down to his underwear, he laid down on his bed burying his face into the pillow. Unwillingly he took a deep breathe into the sheets, getting in whatever smell was left behind. He knew he should probably wash his sheets, but somehow he felt like he had no need to; the smell was intoxicating and delightful. He sighed as he turned over on his back, he knew tomorrow would be a pretty eventful day.

______________

Louie sat on top of the edge of the bathtub as she stared at the pregnancy test on top of the sink. Before she arrived home, she made a quick stop at the store to pick the pregnancy test up. She swore she remembered using protection last night, and she always took her birth control everyday and on time, but she had to be safe.

Suddenly Mochi strode in the bathroom and looked up at Louie. Louie looked down at Mochi as she meowed, she made her way over to Louie and pressed her head against her leg.

Louie jumped as the timer went off, signaling that the test was done. She took a deep breathe and stood up; she walked over to the sink and picked up the test.

Negative.

She sighed gratefully as she saw the negative sign on the pregnancy test. She chucked the test away in the trash can and looked in the mirror, she had forgotten about the hickey's Ami had given her.

She went into the kitchen and opened the freezer, pulling out an ice pack. She hissed as the ice pack made contact to her delicate skin. She suddenly heard her phone chiming from inside of her room. Still holding the ice pack to her neck, she went into the room and found her phone next to her purse on the bed. When she picked it up she had found several texts from Megan, Robear and Jessica. She didn't bother texting them back, she tossed the phone back on bed and walked back into the living room. Occasionally she checked the bruises in the mirror and thankfully they were slowly fading away with each passing moment. As soon as they were gone, or at least barely visible, she walked into the bathroom and proceeded to get ready for bed.

As Louie laid in her own bed, tears were falling from her hazel eyes and onto her pillow. She sniffled as she laid there in the dark. She stared at the digital clock on her nightstand, the slower time was the better for her. The more time she had before work tomorrow morning. In her head she was mentally torturing herself for letting the cat out of the bag.

________________

It was about 4AM until Louie fell asleep, and when she woke up that morning it was already 11AM. She was late again, but at this point she didn't care. She got up out of bed and took a shower. She changed into a loose black scoop neck tee, a pair of dark teal jeans and brown sandals. She brushed her hair and tied it up into a messy bun and did her makeup.

After she poured some food into Mochi's bowl, she put on her sunglasses and grabbed her bag and was out of the door. She noticed the pain in her bottom half had ceased over time so she could faintly feel it now, thankfully.

She did not hesitate going into the shop, when she entered the shop Ami was in the front working on a client with Billy at his side. Louie didn't notice, but Ami looked up and watched her walk in until she made her way to the front desk and proceeded to get back to work.

"Hey Louie," Jessica said as she sat down next to her. "You alright?"
"No," Louie said as she took off her sunglasses. "But I'll be okay."
"Wow Lou-Lou," Megan said. "You look tired."
"I am. I didn't get to sleep until like 4, been tossing and turning all night. I'm totally stressed out right now. Did he say anything about me being late?"
"No, he didn't say a word when he walked in this morning."
"What, none of you guys talked to him?"
"It's way too uncomfortable to." Jessica said.
"Look I'm sorry about everything. It's my fault anyways, if I could turn back time-"
"Don't apologize Lou-Lou," Robear said, interrupting her. "It's not your fault, we all know it was a mistake."
"I feel like it's my fault. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. Well you're not going to worry about me being a sour puss, I just...I have to talk to him."
"Are you sure Lou-Lou?"
"Not really but this awkward thing might be bad for the shop. That's the last thing I want."
"You can try, I don't think Ami's willing to talk to anyone. He'll barely even talk to Billy."

Throughout the day, Louie tried to find the right opportunity to talk to Ami. But it was like waiting in line at the DMV. Everyone was right, Ami's energy was purely negative, but Louie knew she had to talk to him one way or another. However it seemed like Ami was avoiding her.

"Any luck?" Megan asked as she and Louie were sitting at the drawing area.
"No. It's like I'm a parasite or something."
"What's wrong Lou?" Tommy asked, sitting next to Louie.
"I'm trying to talk to Ami about what happened but it's no use."
"Yeah, he won't even look at anyone in the face. You sure that's a good idea Lou? Maybe you should give it time."
"I just...there's this massive weight on my shoulders and I need to let it all out. Business isn't going to work if everyday is like this."
"Well, Ami's right there, you could try I guess.

Louie and Megan turned around, and Tommy was right. Ami was alone at the front desk on the computer.

"Alright," Louie said taking a deep breath. "I'm going in."
"Good luck Lou-Lou." Megan said, patting her lap.
"Yeah, we're rooting for you Lou." Tommy said.

Louie stood up and started to walk away from the drawing area and towards the front desk. She could feel her heart racing like a hamster on an exercise wheel. She walked up behind the desk and stopped there. She stood in the middle of the opening; nervously she opened her mouth to say something, but Ami turned around in the chair and they looked at each other with shock.

"Oh..." Ami said as he looked at the young tattoo artist.
"Hi...' Louie said, smiling nervously. "Um...I think we need to talk."
"Yeah...I um..."

Ami looked behind Louie and saw Megan and Tommy looking at them. Once they saw Ami looking at them, they turned back to their sketches. Then he looked behind him where the others were and they too were staring at them. Ami sighed as he turned back to Louie.

"Let's go down?" Louie asked, smiling as she nudged her head towards the door leading to his office.
"Sure," Ami said, unwillingly seeing Louie smile kind of made him smile a little too.

Louie walked in front of Ami as he trailed behind her. Once they stepped into his office, Ami closed the door behind for privacy. Instead of sitting at the desk, Louie sat down on the red couch against the wall. Louie sucked in her lips as Ami sat beside her.

"Look Louie, I really think that we should just forget everything that happened." Ami said.
"I agree," Louie said as she nodded. "I mean, you are my boss. And I don't like getting with my co-workers, let alone my boss."
"Good. I'm really glad you're taking this so professionally Louie. Like you said none of us could remember, right?"
"Absolutely. No hard feelings right?"
"Right."

Ami stood up and offered his hand out to her. Louie took his hand and he pulled her up into a hug.

"Hey um," Ami said as they pulled away. "Why don't you let me take you out for a bite after work?"
"Really? Louie said, confused. "Are you sure?"
"Yeah, as a peace offering. Just two coworkers burying the hatch."

Louie looked up at him for a moment thinking. She could use a good and sober night out. And nothing was going to happen tonight, just an innocent dinner.

"Sure." Louie said smiling.
"Randy's sound good?"
"Whatever you say boss. Oh wait, do you think we should tell everyone else? I don't want them to think we're up to something."
"Oh you're right. Why don't you meet me at the restaurant and when I close up I'll be there as fast as I can."
"Fast as you can? You afraid something's going to happen to me when you're not there?"
"Well, can't let a face like this get hurt now can I?"

Louie laughed as Ami touched her face with his fingers, and they trailed upstairs. Louie and Ami were happy now, she could now be comfortable around her own boss. When they arrived upstairs, everyone was looking at them.

"Stop lolly gagging everyone, get back to work." Ami said as he sat at the front desk.
"You okay Lou-Lou?" Megan asked as Louie walked back over to the drawing area.
"Fantastic." Louie said, smiling.

________________

The walk to Randy's Wooster Street Pizza wasn't far from the shop at all. After all, it was on the same street. When Ami was close to the pizza place, he could already see Louie waiting for him outside. As he walked closer to her he noticed something, she had taken her hair out of the bun and now her long hair was out and down her back.

As soon as Ami got close enough Louie turned and saw him walking towards her. She smiled as she locked eyes with him and soon Ami felt a sort of...connection between the two of them. Louie felt it too, the closer he got to her Louie could feel her smile getting bigger and bigger. When he appeared in front of her, he opened his arms out and wrapped his arms around her little but firm shoulders. She sighed as her arms came around his waist.

"Hope you weren't waiting long," Ami said as they pulled away.
"You can rest easy boss," Louie said, smiling as she pushed her hair off her shoulders.
"Shall we?"

Ami opened the door for her like the gentleman he was and she stepped inside. Shortly after he closed the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much going on, I know but at least Louie and Ami patched things up! More soon! Please comment/subscribe.