Status: COMPLETE

Tattooed Attitued

These feelings

"Hey Louie," Jessica said as Louie made her way to the desk. "Is there something going on between you and Ami?"
"No, why?" Louie said as she stood there.
"Well, I noticed Ami kind of looking at you while you were working. I mean, I don't know if it means anything."
"So? He's allowed to look at me right?"
"Yeah but it's not like a normal look like a person passing by, he doesn't look at you the way he looks at everyone else."
"It might be your outfit." Robear said leaning on the counter.

Louie looked down to inspect the outfit she wore that day. She wore a cropped denim shirt, 3/4 sleeve; that came to her waist and tied in the front, high-waist black jeans and floral oxfords. When she put together the outfit, she didn't see anything wrong with it.

"Why, what's wrong with it?"
"Nothing don't get me wrong. I mean, I'm gay but.....damn!"

Louie blushed as everyone around the table laughed a little and started throwing compliments at her. The key thing about her outfit was the pants alone, they looked extremely tight that it showed her lower frame perfectly. It didn't bother Louie really, but she smiled at the thought of Ami checking her out. If he really was checking her out.

"Man," Tommy said, as he and Ami were tattooing clients next to each other. "You have to get that."
"Get what?" Ami asked.
"Are you the only one who doesn't notice? Do you see how Louie looks in those jeans? Even Billy keeps looking at her!"
"Hey," Billy said, throwing his hands up in defense as Ami turned around in his chair to glare at him. "It is not my fault; my male hormones are attracted to that kind of thing."

Ami turned back around and saw Louie leaning on the counter of the desk, her back to them. This wasn't the first time Ami saw Louie today, of course he was checking her out, all of the guys were. Well, except for Robear of course.

"Hey, if you don't get it someone else will."
"You forget T, Ami already did."

Ami turned around and threw the paper towel roll at his apprentice. They laughed as Ami started blushing, which was rare. Ami turned back around to proceed to tattoo on his client, until something caught his eye. He saw Megan graze a hand over the back of Louie's thigh, remarking how tight the jeans were; however Ami couldn't hear the conversation between them. He looked at them for a quick second before getting back to the tattoo.

_____________________

Soon the shop got a bit slow, and Louie found herself sitting at the front desk with Ami, when suddenly she heard and felt her stomach growling with hunger. Apparently Ami heard it too, he looked at her with a questionable look.

"Hungry?" Ami asked, amused.
"Yeah," Louie said, red with embarrassment. "Well I worked through lunch but it's no big deal."
"Well I can take you out for a bite."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, shop's not going anywhere without us."

Louie sucked in her lips as she thought about it for a few seconds. She went out with him last night already, so one more bite to eat for a few minutes wouldn't hurt, so she agreed. However they didn't;t know that everyone was watching them as they walked out of the door; of course Ami held the door for Louie.

"Still think there ain't nothing going on?" Chris said once the two of them exited the building.
"I'm sure it's innocent," Robear said. "Besides, Ami doesn't mix business with pleasure."

As Ami and Louie walked together, Ami noticed something else about her; her voice was soft and light, and she had a very delightful laugh too. And when she smiled, it seemed to light up the room even when she just smiled with her lips. He even noticed how she walked; she seemed quite graceful on her feet, as if floating on air. It confused Ami how he can notice so much about her, he didn't notice these things about Jessica and Megan, so why Louie?

"You sure this is alright Ami?" Louie said as she sat across from him.
"I wouldn't worry about it Louie," Ami said. "As long as we know what's up, it doesn't matter."

Louie smiled as she nodded. She placed an elbow on the table and leaned on her knuckles as she and Ami talked. One of the things that appealed Ami was how she seemed so interested throughout the conversation; she wasn't pretending as if trying to impress him, she was very drawn into the conversation. She actually didn't talk as much either, but she wasn't dead in conversation.

This was actually the most either of them has said to one another. He told her about his time in Miami, the other tattoo shop he co-owned with Chris Nunez; how he got started and how long he's been in the industry. He even told her about his daughter.

Louie told Ami about how she got started as well, she started her apprenticeship in Berkley, her cousin was a tattoo artist so he offered her an apprenticeship. Then she visited New York for a tattoo expo and then she decided to move here permanently. She also told him how she paints and sketches on her free time when she wasn't tattooing.

"I would love to see them." Ami said. "You should bring them to the shop one day."
"Eh, I might," Louie said. "My paintings aren't that good."
"Please, I bet they're amazing."

Louie smiled, thanking him. When they came back to the shop, everyone was staring at them with those questionable looks. Ami didn't mind it, but it bothered Louie. In her mind she knew it shouldn't, it was just getting a bite to eat. Purely innocent.

_____________

"Ready for me darling?" Louie asked as Tim walked over to her.
"Yes Ma'am," Tim said. "Your throne awaits."
"What's going on?" Ami asked.
"Tim is tattooing me."
"Yup," Tim said. "Um...I think you need to take that off Lou."

Louie began to untie and unbutton the denim crop top she wore. The tattoo she was getting was koi fish, signifying good luck; placed on the outside of her upper left arm. The sleeves couldn't go any further up so she had to toss the shirt for now. Now she wasn't about to go bare in her bra, she had wore a white tank top underneath the denim top and tucked it in her high waist black jeans. Although that didn't stop Ami, and the rest of the guys, from assuming she was in her bra. Ami's jaw almost dropped when he saw Louie undoing the shirt.

After Louie checked the stencil in the mirror, she sat down on the old fashioned barber chair and Tim began to tattoo her.

"Good thing you're wearing a tank top," Tim whispered to her. "Everyone was looking; even Ami. I thought he was going to have a heart attack."

Louie leaned her head back against the chair, relaxing as she felt the tattoo machine go at her skin. As she and Tim were in conversation while he tattooed her, Ami occasionally glanced over from the front desk. He watched as Louie smiled and giggled, and somehow Ami found himself thinking to himself: that should be him making her smile and giggle. He should let it go but even when he wasn't looking, he still found himself feeling...jealous? It was just harmless flirting. all of them knew that. Still....
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe!