Status: COMPLETE

Tattooed Attitued

What to wear

"What's going on guys?" Louie asked as she walked into the shop the next morning. She had found everyone, except Ami and Robear, sitting around in the front behind the front desk. She put her bag down under the desk and leaned on the counter facing everyone.
"We were just talking about how Billy managed to do his first tattoo." Tim said. "Where'd did your sensei go by the way?"
"He bailed. So Tommy helped me with the lining and Louie helped me with the coloring."

Suddenly Robear walked into the shop. Jessica told him to 'drop his pants' and show everyone the tattoo. A little straight forward, but everyone wanted to see the Hanyan tattoo on his thigh. When Robear showed everyone the tattoo, Tim walked over to carefully examine it closely. In short, Billy did a good job for doing his very first tattoo. He even gave props to Louie and Tommy for guiding him.

Then Ami walked into the shop shortly after and he got a look at the tattoo as well, and he gave congrats to Billy too. He even apologized to him for doubting him before. Louie walked over to the drawing area and sat down next to Megan; once again, keeping a clear distance from Ami. Last night it angered her when Ami scolded her, she knew it was her job to help Billy out but she couldn't just leave him hanging there with no guidance. She all well acted like nothing was wrong, but inside she held on.

When Ami glanced her way, she was hard to read. Of course Ami felt bad for nagging her last night, but he felt he should stick by what he said. Billy was his apprentice, not for everyone else to teach. The both of them knew it was best to stay clear from each other for today.

When Ami went downstairs, Louie sighed deeply getting everyone's attention.

"You okay Lou?" Chris asked.
"I'm fine," Louie lied as she leaned back and leaned her elbows on the drawing table. Well she was partially lieing anyways.
"Come on Lou," Billy said. "I know what happened last night; If I were you, I'd blow Ami's head off."
"Wait," Jessica said. "What happened with Ami?"
"Ami came in last night and when he found out that Tommy and I helped out with the tattoo, he got angry with me saying how Billy's not someone for me to help out with."
"Wait, he got mad at you? What about Tommy? I mean...no offense Tommy."
"No worries," Tommy said. "It bothers me too, you don't deserve that Louie."
"Thanks." Louie said. "He also said that I should stay out of Billy's apprenticeship and get back to my 'little boyfriend.'"
"Are you serious?" Chris exclaimed as Louie nodded. "Did you tell Angus?"
"Yeah. He called me and he was a little agitated but I told him not to worry about it."
"She also told Ami to take the 10ft pole out of his ass and relax." Billy said, chuckling.
"Alright Louie!" Chris cheered as he patted her back.
"Well Louie," Robear said, fidgeting a bit. "Don't you think you two should talk about it?"
"Yeah you'd think so," Louie said. "But forget it. Ami's not going to apologize and neither am I. I stand by what I said and I know he's going to too."

Louie got up from the drawing area and walked over to the front desk as a customer walked into the shop looking to get a tattoo.

Louie was right about one thing; Ami didn't apologize, didn't even come close. They steered clear of one another the rest of the day, didn't even make eye contact with each other, but Louie didn't let it get in the way of her job, she still kept going through her work as if she were on a hamster wheel.

__________________________________

"Hey Louie," Megan sang as she walked over to the front desk and sat down next to Louie. "Did you hear about the photo shoot for Inked?"
"It's awesome isn't it?" Louie remarked.

In a few days, Inked magazine was stopping by the shop and doing a spread on the shop. This advertisement was going to work well for the shop, seeing as business still wasn't going as well as anyone had hoped.

"Do you know what you're going to wear?" Megan asked.
"I have an idea in mind, but I'm not really sure." Louie said, swiveling in the chair. "You?"
"I think I do. I figured since it's an tattoo magazine we should show our tattoos. You know, I was thinking your style is very....safe. So maybe you could spice it up a little bit."
"Spice it up?"
"Come on Lou-Lou, I think it'd be great to branch out of your box once in a while. And this photo shoot is your chance!"
"I don't know....."
"You're telling me you don't own anything sexy in your closet?"
"Well I do...but that's more of a private thing right? I don't have anything that'll show the tattoo on my ribs."
"I'll find something for you. Why don't you come over and we'll try something."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, it's no problem."
"Alright, I'll tell Angus I'll be with you."
"Good. We'll find something all the guys will like."

Louie laughed as Megan winked at her, then she texted Angus that she'll be going to Megan's place.

"So..." Megan said, taking a peek at Louie's text she sent to Angus. "You and Angus are okay?"
"Yeah," Louie said, putting her phone down. "We're doing good. What about you and Chris, what's that about?"
"We'll talk about it later tonight."

_____________________________________

When Louie and Megan arrived at Megan's apartment, Megan went straight for her closet. Louie took the opportunity to look around the place for a bit. She observed the photos Megan displayed, photos of her family and friends and different places she's been around. She noticed a particular picture of Megan and another girl. She was the girl Megan called her "best friend" that she tattooed a couple of days ago. Megan had found out that her boyfriend had been cheating on her with her former friend, when Louie heard what had happened, she had been greatly disappointed. Women can do harsh things to each other.

"What were you thinking?" Megan asked from her bedroom. "Dress? Shorts?"
"Whatever you think's best!" Louie exclaimed. She walked into the bedroom and saw Megan had already laid out a few pieces of clothing.
"So I think these should fit you just fine."
"Maybe I should try them on before I make a decision."

Megan picked up one of the dresses and Louie walked into the bathroom. The dress tightly hugged her body, and it was cut off at the ribcage, clearly showing the wrath tattoo on her ribs. It was a black dress; of course it was black it belonged to Megan Massacre; and since Megan was a tiny lady, and Louie was a bit taller than her the dress came down to the middle of her thigh.

"Wow," Megan said as Louie walked out in the dress. "The boys are right."
"What do you mean?"
"You have a body for days!"

Louie smiled and rolled her eyes as Megan laughed. Megan then handed her another dress, a sleeveless black dress with a mesh insert at the top. She then tried on a plain red dress.

"These outfits doing you any good?" Megan asked.
"I don't know Meg," Louie said, looking at herself in the mirror as she ran her hands over the red dress. "I like this one but I'm not sure."
"Or if you really want to shake things up at the shop, you could wear one of these."

When Louie was in the bathroom previously, Megan had went to her drawers and pulled out three corsets. She laid them out on the bed and Louie got a good look at them.

"Personally I'd go with one of these and a pair of shorts."
"You think they'd fit?" Louie asked, regarding to the fact that Megan was a bit smaller in bra size.
"They may be a bit small on you, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. Try one on, they're all the same size."

Louie took her advice and decided to try the nude colored one. When she walked out with the top on, her breasts were tightly pushed together, accentuating them quite gradually.

"Holy shit," Megan said, staring at Louie. "Seriously Louie, take advantage of your body and show it off."
"I love it," Louie said, looking at herself in the mirror. "But I don't know which one to use."
"Honestly, you can take all three of them."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I have a ton of them. And I have more you can have, it's no big deal really."
"Oh my gosh, thank you Meg!"

Louie opened her arms and she and Megan hugged. When she changed back into her clothes, Megan had already packed the corsets in a Victoria's Secret bag.

Soon Megan and Louie sat in Megan's kitchen table, both women drinking cups of hot tea.

"So what's going on with you and Chris?" Louie asked.
"I honestly don't know at this point," Megan said. "I mean, everyone sees Chris as someone who's just so negative all the time, but I just see a different side of that whenever we hang out. Especially when he covered for me when I got in late."
"So you like him or something?"
"Maybe. But I'm torn between the workplace and my personal life. And you know what Ami thinks, if Chris and I start dating he's going to blow a gasket."
"Well I honestly don't believe in relationships in the workplace either but you two really seem to have it together."
"Yeah, if Chris didn't agitate everyone else maybe something would work. So have you talked to Ami yet?" Megan asked.
"Not yet," Louie said. "It's been like four days already. I'm over it but I just haven't found the opportunity."
"You know when you and Ami are n the same room as everyone else it's just so negative."
"Really? I'm sorry it makes you guys so uncomfortable and everything. You don't think it has anything to do with Angus?"
"I don't know. Why would it?"
"Well apparently ever since Angus and I started dating it's been so much pressure."
"But it's not like Angus works with us."
"Exactly, and it doesn't get in the way with my work at all, I'm always on point."
"There has to be another explanation."

Louie nodded, agreeing with the younger woman and sipping her tea.

___________________________________

"I have a surprise for you," Louie said as she and Angus stood in the middle of her living room. "Wait here okay?"
"Don't be long," Angus said as Louie walked into her bedroom. He sat on the couch as he waited for his girlfriend to come back into the room.

A few minutes later Louie stood in the door frame in one of the waist length corests, strapless and nude colored. Megan gave her and a pair of high waisted black shorts. Louie bit her lip as Angus look at her with wide eyes and his mouth open a skew.

"Wow," Angus said, getting up from the couch and walked over to her. "This...this what you're wearing for the photo shoot."
"It's a uh...a little idea of it." Louie said. "Are you okay with it?"
"Okay with it....I love it."

Louie smiled as Angus laid his hands on her hips, pulling her closer. Angus leaned down and kissed her lips, he bit her lips a few times before she opened her mouth and they pressed their tongues together.

When they pulled away, Louie grabbed Angus' hand and she led him inside of the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe!