Status: Definitly Active-but updates will come faster with comments.

Throw It All Away

Dear Diary,

I've never been good when it comes to being rude or snotty or even just a little bit sluttish. I guess you could call me naive or even a prude. I've been pretty sheltered all my life and I thought that the way I lived my life was the way that everyone lived their lives.

I was so wrong.

Everything's going to change now. New hair, new clothes, new attitude, new me. I'm not going to let anyone push me around ever again. I'll learn how to talk the talk and walk the walk if that's what it takes. I know it's so stupid of me to decide to change everything about me over one boy and some slut from a party but it's like that was the last squeeze on a balloon that was already just waiting pop. I'm done with all this crap.

Love, Viola Ferrari


~ ~ ~


This story belongs to me (bookidiot). Don't steal cause honestly that would be pretty mean and I've worked really hard on this. Plus I would possibly end my fat-pot-belly-pig-miniature-poodle after you and nobody would want that.

Currently there isn't a character page made so here are the charcters photos for the two main characters;

  1. Introduction
    12/28/2011
  2. Introducing Andrew
    12/28/2011