Status: Definitly Active-but updates will come faster with comments.

Throw It All Away

Introducing Andrew

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back


I hit the snooze alarm and then sit up. I reach down and unplug the alarm cord to make sure it won't go off again. Then I lay back down, pull the covers back over my head, and slip back into unconsciousness.

Some people might think it's weird that a guy has Ke$ha as his alarm clock but it seems to be that it's the only thing that can really wake me up. Though as you can see, it doesn't always completely work.

"Andrew! . . . . .Andrew! . . . . Andrew! . . . Wake up!"

I slowly open my eyes and see my younger brother, Derek, sitting at the end of my bed and his lips are moving so I can only guess that he's talking. I clear my head and wake up a little so I can actually try to understand him.

"It's nine o'clock! What are you doing in bed?! You should be at school!"

I sit up and say, "Well, why aren't you at school Mr. Perfect?"

"I have a doctor's appointment."

Oh.

He continues, "Mom wanted me to come wake you up. She called the school and said you weren't feeling good so she had you go back to bed but she'd bring you in later. It's later. Honestly, I think she's too nice to you." He gets up and starts toward the door but turns at last minute and says, "Hurry up and get dressed. I hope you don't have to shower cause we leave in ten minutes."

Shit.

~ ~ ~


I walk into second period at 9:40 and 20 minutes left in the class. I give the teacher my note from the office and then take my normal seat. The teacher tells me what I missed, I get my assignment, and then it's time to go.

In the hall, I walk up to this girl, Nicole, we've been kind of "seeing" each other. I spin her around and her lips connect with mine and immediately we're sort of making out in the middle of the hall.

The first bell rings so I dip down into her ear and whisper, "Meet me at our normal spot. Ten minutes into third?" She nods and we go our different ways.

We aren't a couple or anything, just friends with a type of benefit. Sure, some people say she's my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend but Nicole and I know exactly what's going on and this is definitely an open relationship.

I'm only about two minutes late and the teacher's not even in the room so it won't count against me. But when I go to sit down, there's a girl in my seat. A new girl. A new hot girl.

I walk up to my seat, lean down right in her face and say, "Sorry, but you're in my seat."

Anyone else wouldn't have noticed this but she took a sort of nervous swallow. But then any signs of emotion just vanished. She smirked and replied, "I was told there isn't assigned seats and I don't see your name on the desk."

I tilt my head, "That's where you're wrong," Then I point in the corner of the desk and continue, "My name. . . Andrew Ericson."

She reaches in her bag and pulls out a pocket knife (kind of dangerous to have that in school). She looks up to make sure the teacher isn't about to walk in and then she draw one defined line through my name and under it she scratches in a new name. Viola Ferrari. She then snaps her pocket knife shut right in front of my face and drops it back into her bag.

I like this girl.

The teacher just then walks in and asks me to take a seat and I'm forced to take a seat in the front row, right in front of the teachers desk. This so is not where I'm meant to be.

Immediately the teacher had Viola stand up and say a little something about herself. She said, "So my name is Viola Ferrari. I move around a ton. The last place I lived was New York and the place before that Paris so if I randomly start speaking french, that's why. At my school in New York, I was captain of cheer squad so I can spread my legs reeal wide. *wink* I'm obviously really preppy even though I look completely emo. I also was a child star in Canada and clearly I'm the most interesting 17 year old in the world. No, really."

Obviously her story was filled with a ton of sarcasm and obviously it was hilarious. I really like this girl and I think we're going to have a lot of fun together.

~ ~ ~


At the end of class, I wait for everyone to leave so it's just me and Viola in the room. I guess she's doing the same. Even the teacher leaves to go get more coffee.

She walks by me in the seat I was forced to sit in today. She leans down and quietly says, "I don't think you're going to be getting your seat back any time soon, sorry. By the way, skip the skinny jeans next time. They show too much of what-or how little-you have going on. It's not a good look." She then walks out. I really, really like this girl.

I stand up, grab my bag, and walk out the door. "Who was she?" I turn around in the hall and there's Nicole. Oh crap, I left her in the janitor's closet for an entire class period. "So who was she?"

I smile and answer her with all honesty, "I have no idea. But I'm going to find out."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update in the same day? Only one comment since my last update? Wow, am I awesome? Why do I have only 2/5 of my readers subscribing? These are the questions that haunt me. . .

Btw, I still need a writer for this character but I really don't feel like waiting for forever to update so I'm just going to try writing these chapters till I finally find an author.

Also, here is an image for Derek.