Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

love

"Ciggy" Tanya moaned. I looked at her she was still sleeping and I smirked. Who knew she has wet dreams about me? It was around nine o' clock and Ring had went out to breakfast with her girlfriend and Beans and Charles had brought my stuff over finally.

I was setting up my T.V. and game consoles when Tanya woke up. "Hey" she mumbled and rubbed her eyes. I went over and sat on the wood that framed the bed. She looked around trying to figure out where she is. I grabbed my notepad.

my room sweetheart She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and groaned. Remember when I said only one other person asked me why I'm so sweet? Well the one other person was Tanyas.

"What time is it?" I held up nine fingers then 3 then 5. "Ugh it's to early come back to sleep with me" Tanya begged. I shook my head no. I mean I have video games to play! "Ppppplllleeeeaaaasssseeeee?" I looked at her and shook my head slowly, "Fine you jerk"she laid her head on my lap and I grabbed a PS3 controller. I looked down at her and kissed her forehead she smiled and closed her eyes.

It had been a week and a few days since I last played any of my games. My games consists of a PS2 which I only had one game for kingdom hearts two, my Xbox which had 88 games for, my Wii which only had the Wii sports and vacations sports, and lastly my baby my PS3 which I had 10 games for.

The 5th time I died while playing black ops I got frustrated and tossed my controller behind me on the bed. While throwing my tantrum Tanya had woken up. She looked at me and squinted.

"Died one to many times?" I nodded and pouted. Another thing I loved about her we had lived in the same room together for a long time so she knew my habits "Aww poor baby" she hugged me. Hehe her boobies are big! God I'm such a perv sometimes. I giggled. "Boobies?" I nodded and she pushed me away rolling her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So how do you guys like Ciggy and Tanya? What do you think Ring and Khonner were doing while they were out? They were out for a few hours.....

Anyways give me your opinions and thank you to the 4 subscribers I have might not be much but it does mean something to me