Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

Secrets

Two days later

"It's over" I heard Ring whisper when I was in the bathroom. I put my ear to the door.

"What do you mean it's over?" Khonner sounded heart broken and on the verge of tears.

"It's it's just not working between us and we live a gazillion miles away." Rings voice didn't sound very sad. I heard foot steps then the door being slammed. I opened the door slowly. Ring was sitting there reading. She wasn't phased at all.

I walked out and she looked at me. I stood there, looking at her biting my lip. I didn't know what to do and I honestly didn't want to do anything beside unpack my comic books. I would be to awkward for me to talk to her right now. I walked over to my side of the room and started putting my comic books into my nightstand.

They barley fit but they did and that's all that mattered to me. I felt Ring move behind me. I almost jumped out of my skinnies when she sat behind me with her legs around me. "You know it kills me."

"Hmm?" I was really confused and I really wanted to know what she was talking about.

"It kills me that we're only friends" she was hesitant at saying this. Oh well that's surprising. She kissed the nook of my neck and for once I felt behind. I mean I really really like her, but I also like other people too. I would never usually let the other person be the one to lead but I was still shocked.

She got off the bed and stood in front of me."Do you want to?" Ring asked in such a seductive voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cats are like tattoos once you get one you get more and when you want to get rid of them you have to use lasers

I guess what im trying to say is that i got a tattoo.....but sssshhhhh it's a secret