Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

Fun Fun

I nodded slowly but surely. "Are you sure" She started pushing me back on the bed. I nodded more. She sat on my hips and leaned down slowly I tried kissing her but she sat up a little and
I couldn't reach. She had held my hands above my head. She finally kissed me and I kissed her back. We kept kissing and she started lifting up my shirt and I flipped us to stop her from taking it off. I'm never the first person with their clothes off.

I kissed her neck and across her collarbone. She moaned making me smirk against her neck. I took her shirt off and bit her hips and hit one of her spots which made her body twitch. I unbuttoned her pants and she flipped us again. She bit and sucked on my collarbone leaving quite the "bruise". She started kissing me again and busted my lip when she pulled on it.

I flipped us once more and pulled her pants down as slowly as I could to see if she would stop me. She didn't and man was I glad about that. I kissed all the way from her panty line to her lips.
I placed my knee in between her legs and moved it making her arch her back. She pulled my head down and started kissing me again. She unbuttoned my pants and looked at my boxers. She has a weird obsession with my boxers I don't know why. She pulled off my pants from below me and slipped her hand into them teasing me then she pulled it out.

She flipped us again and kissed all the way to my hips she squeezed them which made me gasp and kind of buck my hips. She pulled my boxers down and at this point I didn't care who was leading.

She started to finger me and my whole body tensed up and my eyes shut to the tightest. she started going faster and in the matter of no time I was moving into her. I scratched her back and bit my lip trying not to scream.

Then the door opened. "Ciggy I'm in love with you." I looked towards the door and cursed myself. We Really need a lock. The person at the door finally opened their closed eyes and saw something I'm pretty sure they didn't want to see. Fuck my life. Just just fuck it way up the ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.

That my dear friends is my favorite quote and reminds me of my favorite night <3

P.S. please don't kill me?