Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

scary movies

CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM INSIDIOUS like a lot of them so if you haven't seen it yet I'm sorry go watch it

When I got back to the dorm it wasn't that bad. Actually it wasn't bad at all. Ring didn't care at all. She hugged me and wanted me to watch Insidious with her.

"I just don't want to watch it alone.'

okay okay fine I'll watch it with you instead of hanging with Charles and Beans I really just didn't want to watch a scary movie. I would piss my pants.

"Thank you" Ring hugged me and turned on the movie. I sat on my side of the bed ready to cover my eyes if I have to. I wasn't scared at all until someone yelled.

"NOW" I jumped a little and Ring laughed at me.

"That wasn't scary at all." She whispered as I cuddled into her because i didn't want to be at the edge of the bed. No don't do that idiot your going to get killed. I thought as the dad was doing something so idiotic. Oh shit, I jumped so high and far I almost fell of my bed.

"Baby calm down." Why the fuck isn't she getting scared? This is fucking ridiculous. "I can hear you heartbeat why so scared?" I moved my hands towards the screen and back really fast. Does she not see what I'm seeing and does she not hear the damn alarms? Did she not see the guy in the window? WTF??

"See that? The dad is a moron he shouldn't leave his kids and wife alone in the house." Well no shit I thought.Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck someones outside. No no no no no no no don't do that you idiot. I didn't look at the guy I smooshed my face into rings shoulder.

I'm a pussy when it comes to scary movies. I peeked when I didn't think anything bad was happening. OH SHIT NEVER MIND never mind never mind never mind. I put my head back into Rings shoulder.

"That's so fake!!" Ring laughed again. She's so fucking weird. HOLLY FUCK that kid was scary. My heart was racing and and I was almost crying and I know after I start crying I start laughing at every scary part.

Poor kid poor poor kid. I say the parents should just let the thing take him I mean if I was in that situation I wouldn't my whole family effected. That might seem mean and shit but it's true.

That guy is going to die I can just tell. Fucking idiots why would you want to have that job? hunting ghosts? Seems pretty retarded until you know you see the demon.

"You know that ghost looks a lot like Darth Mal" I looked for a second and she was right.

Oh so it's the boy who is haunted. The father is an idiot. This is why I like girls more than guys. At least girls support you in your decisions and beliefs. The kid he was giving them signs the whole time! Just look at the pictures he drew.

This movie is just it's ridiculous, but at least the parents are starting to listen to the ghost hunters and that lady. She looks like an elephant. That light scared me and I jumped into Ring. She kissed my head and we were both so into the movie that we didn't even look at each other our eyes were glued to my T.V.

I feel sorry for this kid. He wants out but he can't make it. I think he's about to die. I'm not sure yet. This demon has quite the mouth I wonder if he speaks to his mum with that voice. Holy shit this movie is fucking crazy, but at least I'm not that scared right now. It's watchable right now because you can barley see any of the faces.

Dalton inherited this traveling thing from his dad? I can't say that I didn't see it coming but it was a kind of surprising. These pictures are scary. I whimpered and Ring held me closer. Nothing is scary this point just really interesting.

The dad is traveling! Damn this is crazy but at least he is going to get his son. The dad Is a little freaked out but he's doing it. I hope he doesn't die or anything. OOOOOOooooOOO the lady who haunted him when he was little is back.

"Why is she crying? Isn't she the one haunting? Jesus Christ this movie is gay." I slapped her arm telling her to shut the fuck up. It got really quiet and out of no where this guy starts whistling and then this girl shoot these people. Crazy fuck ghosts.

Yeah that chicks face is going to haunt my dreams. I scooted closer to Ring and If I scooted more I would be on her damn lap. I screamed which made Ring jump. "Don't do that Ciggy! Scared the shit out of me." I giggled. So she gets scared from me screaming but not the movie it self? Amazing.

The dad sees the kid and everything seems good except he's chained up. Oh shit that music. I couldn't move and bloody hell that demon is scary! The dad got the kid but he's lost. Why is this movie so conflicted and scary?!?

Fuck this I'm not watching it anymore. I laid on my stomach and shut my eyes and covered my ears so I wouldn't hear it. Ring rubbed my back simultaneously.

"Ciggy it's over." I peeked at her. "It really is." I looked at the screen and punched her it wasn't over it was at a scary part! The dad turned into the demon! Or he always was but it's over now.

can we watch a comedy?

"Yes which one baby?"

take me home tonight? She nodded and put it on.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wrote this as I was watching Insidious that is why it's long and contains so many spoilers and such

I almost peed my pants watching it by myself