Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

after party

"Hey Ciggy why you here?" Beans asked behind as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I shrugged. He kissed my cheek and I turned around. I half smiled. "You seem bored." I nodded and took a sip of my beer. I really didn't want to be here anymore I wanted to be in my room with my girlfriend whom I love. Wait what the fuck am I thinking I'm Elizabeth Green I love no one! It's bad enough I'm tied down right now.

I hugged my friend and left to go back to my dorm. I looked up at the moon and kept walking. I love the moon. It was kind of a cold night but not cold enough for a jacket. I imagine I would have to pull out my winter jackets soon. Only five more minutes and I would be home.

I walked through the door and heard a noise. "Oh shit" Ring whispered. I clenched my jaw shut the door and paced through the hallway. What the fuck. I leaned against the wall. Fuck her. A guy smaller than me walk out. I glared at him and walked into my room.

"Ciggy" I held my hand up and grabbed some clothes. I can't believe she would do this to me. She stood in front of the door as I was about to leave. She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the bed and laid me down. She sat down on my hips and held my hand above my head. I glared. I don't know why it got to me so much maybe it was because the last serious relationship I had ended like this and it reminded me of it or maybe it was because I really do love her. "Ciggy listen to me." I squeezed my eyes shut.

"That guy was nothing I swear." I shook my head. "Really the only reason why I fucked him was because he reminded me of you." That's complete bullshit. "Please listen to me" Ring begged. I shook my head more. "I don't even know his name!" I thought she was a lesbian? I flipped us and then walked out with my backpack full of clothes and my school work. I don't need this and I sure as hell don't need her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel really bad about the past couple days