Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

Sleep

Tanya threw me a pair of my boxers, my black silk ones she bought me, and a shirt of hers. After that she threw the random out of our room and pushed me on the bed because I was frozen from the random being naked and me seeing it. Let me just say some people should keep their clothes on. I laid on my side and Tanya spooned me. I don't think she fell asleep but I know I did because of my dream.

----dream----

I was laying there and Ring was literally eating my heart out and I could feel it all. I looked all over the room and all my friends were tied up and against the wall. The guy she had fucked earlier was standing there with a gun to her head. I was begging for her to stop. After five minutes of me screaming my dream changed to me on the beach and playing catch with some kid.

The kid looked like me and Charles it was freaky. I sat down on the beach and this body washed up onto the shore and once I found out it was Ring I woke up.

---end dream---

"What's wrong?" Tanya asked I shook my head and turned my body to face her. She moved her arm to around my neck and she tangled her hand into my shaggish hair. "You know you can tell me anything right?" I nodded but I really didn't want her to see me broken down. Only Charles has seen me cry to the point of where I can't move. She pecked my lips bringing me back from my thoughts. "You know your my best friend?" I nodded once more and dozed back off. I was so tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
When I say ask I don't really say ask I say ass because I can't pronounce ks at the end of a word I can't really pronounce any hard sounding consonants stupid speech impediment