Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

Finally

Thirty minutes into class and the teacher still isn't here. I'm just gonna bail. I poked Charles and nodded towards the door.

"Okay" he agreed. "Hey Ring do you want to go hang out with us? it doesn't look like the teacher is going to show today." She looked around. Half the students left ten minutes ago.

She shrugged and replied with a "Oh my gosh I would love too!!" My eyes widened so big they were like a deer in headlights. Where the hell did that come from? Charles raised his eyebrows but we went on our way out the door. I was the last one out because I had my sketchpads and such out do to boredom.

"Unf" the sound came out of my mouth when I walked through the door. I looked up to see Beans. Relief went through my body when I saw it was him. Though I haven't seen him in a year. He had gone to America and the United Kingdom to talk to some of our parents. Since he is the oldest of our group he has gone back and forth for four years. It started off as him just going to mine and Charles parents in the U.K. but then more kids joined our group from america.

"Ciggy?" He questioned if it was me. I just smiled and hugged my 6'2 friend. He hugged me back. "It's been a long time hasn't it?" I nodded into his chest.

"HEYYY Beans what's up man?" Charles yelled from down the hallway. Bastards didn't even wait for me when they left.

"Cool it with the yelling bro. I'm hungover." He stated as if it was nothing. I laughed a little. I mean this kid is hungover six out of seven days a week and he never complains. "So who's the new girl?" Obviously he was talking about ring. He stared her down as if he was Harry Potter looking at Voldemort. Yeah I'm not afraid to say it.

"I'm Ring I met your two friends here in class. They're quite wonderful" she held out her hand. Beans took it and kissed her hand being the oh so manly man he is -.- not really.

"I'm Beans. Nice to meet you."

"I'm starving can we go get something its like" Charles checked his phone "one o'clock and I haven't eaten all day." It was a lie he eats 24/7 because he has some serious munchies.

"I can't I have to go maybe next time though." Ring stated and skipped away humming the doom song.

"She's an odd one isn't she?" Beans asked and I nodded vigorously, but I was going to figure her out if it is the last thing I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I think this is going to be all in X's pov because it can get confusing when you switch povs

anyways how determined do you think X is? Is Ring mentally retarded? Find out next time.

I've always wanted to make a soap reference :D