Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

Tanyas pov

Ciggy. I love her. Ciggy she's so weird. Ciggy....Ciggy....Ciggy. Why can't I stop thinking about her? I looked over at the bed she was on. I didn't know if she was sleeping so I just stayed on the chair across the room, writing and studying. Which made me go back to Ciggy. Why is she so smart but doesn't put any of her brains to use. She smokes weed and cigarettes but wont touch a beer anymore. She's so complicated and I'm attracted to her.

Ciggy moved to her side and looked at me. I guess she isn't sleeping then. Her beautiful blue-green-grey eyes were so mesmerizing. I spaced out thinking about them only to come back to Ciggy almost on my lap. I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you okay?" she shook her head and kissed my neck once. It made me squirm but not to much. She seems so small in my arms. Ciggy moved her head again to look in my eyes. As she rested her head on mine she pulled me closer to her if that was even possible. I completely forgot where I was until Ciggy got off of me and got back on the bed.

I took a deep breath and looked at the clock, 10 pm. Ugh stupid friend making me forget everything. We have to be up by 6 and I probably wont even be able to sleep for another couple hours. I looked around the suit once more before going to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

"Go away" I heard myself saying. I shot my eyes open and jumped up. Ciggy feel off the bed with her eyes huge as a horses. Yes I just compared my bestest friend to a horse get over it. I looked at her as I was standing on the bed about to fall. I guess she saw because she jumped up and picked me up taking me off the bed.

"AAAAHHH put me down!!" I screamed and giggled. Ciggy set me back on the bed grabbed her stuff. "Hurry up! I wanna change. We have a really llllloooonnnnngggggg day ahead of us!" I was excited about it.

Just as I walked in the bathroom I saw Ciggys collar bones. My eyes started to water. She couldn't be doing this shit again. Not again, what would trigger this? "Why Ciggy why?" I growled. I don't think this is going to be as fun as I thought it would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
every time i try to write a chapter my computer turns off or i get writers block so that is why this chapter took forever to be put up and i am sorry