Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

I'm ***ed

My eyes got so big when she walked in because I knew she had saw them. The thing that has kept me sane for so long. The thing that everyone hates doing but does it sometimes anyway. You know the thing that you only need two things to do it, willpower and a blade. The thing that makes you see a beautiful bright glistening red as you put the blade to the skin. It's so easy to do and eases the pain when shit gets hard, but no one like it when a friend does it.

I shrugged when she asked the question. Tanya slapped me so hard as I shrugged that I fell to the ground. "You promised that you would quit!" Tanya yelled and started crying. I tried getting up but she pushed me back down and sat on me making sure I couldn't get up. "Don't even fucking try to get up." She was so angry it was scarring me. I relaxed so she wouldn't be putting so much pressure on my ribs.

"Tell me why you did this and don't pull the I'm a mute shit on me." Tanyas voice was so low it was hard to hear her. "Now" she growled.

"Hard times call for desperate" I had to breathe because my voice box wasn't strong enough to say a full sentence. "Measures I'm sorry." she got off of me and looked down at me.

"You are going to sing me to sleep every night now." Fuck my life! "And you are going to do what ever I want you to do for the rest of the time were here." I groaned. Tanya knows I hate singing and she is probably going to make me do the worst things this week. Tanya will probably get so mean as to not let me smoke a single cigarette.

"Now get your ass ready to go to the beach." She was still angry it was obvious but that evil gleam in her eye was to soon take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't sleep, I can't think, I can't even see strait when you're mad at me and that's when I write best when were done fighting that is

I seriously think no one reads these