Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

The Beach

The resort was practically abandoned, which I fucking loved. I was laying down in the tide just day dreaming and thinking about my punishment when Tanya sat on my hips. I opened one eye "Come swim with me" I shook my head no. Tanya messed with my hair and said "No now." She got up and pulled me up with her.

I was tired and didn't want to be here any more my favorite place was going to ruin me and I would never forget it. (Even now I think about it.) My best friend dragged me out to the point where we could swim and she hugged and wrapped her legs around my hips. "Please just don't ever do it again" she pleaded going back to the events that had happened this morning.

"Sure" I whispered. One of my punishments I have to talk to her this week. We swam for a little bit more and when we got out shit went down. These two girls, one around 16 the other around the age of 19, came up to us and asked me for my number. I smiled flirted a bit and gave it to them. Want to know why? Tanya was standing there, arms crossed, foot tapping, and to top it of she scoffed a lot. What she gets for making me talk.

"Pissed you off didn't it" I whispered when the two girls left.

"No and you do realize one of those kids was underage?" She didn't even look at me. I laughed and shook my head. Tanya looked up. "I love your laugh but your a fucking ass hole." She turned away from me and I finally got to sneak away from her to go talk to the few cute people at this place.

After a few hours I walked into the room and Tanya was completely naked beckoning me towards her.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i know it took me forever to write this but i am so busy lately and school is keeping my writers block up but any ways hope you enjoyed