Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

Truth

Ring had fallen asleep when we were playing truth, so I decided to go to the vending machine across the campus. I wasn't very sleepy and I didn't want to stay in the room. The reason being is I started to like her more and more when she answered my questions. Here's the deal though she has a girlfriend back home, not a very good one but one non the less. Also I found out she's no where near normal and I think I like her more for that. Normal is boring simple as that.

When I was at the vending machine I ran into Andy. A drug dealer. I knew him from a while ago when I was the one in the group getting the drugs. I knew he was angry when we stopped buying drugs from him because we were most of his income.

"What's up X? Are you running back to me or are you on to better people? Did I forget to mention that I dated him? The worst person I have ever dated. I fucking hate him now. He Is psycho. I shook my head at him and picked out what I wanted. Skittles my favorite, It's like a party in my tummy!!

I started walking away. "Where the fuck are you going?" Ugh I really don't want to deal with him right now. He grabbed my arms and pushed me up against the wall. I kneed him and walked away like a bad ass hehe.

On my way back I was on the look at for anybody that could get me a joint who wasn't Andy. Well I didn't find a single one and by the time I got back to the room it was 7 a.m. I had stop at this nice little lake and watched the sun rise. It calmed me down immensely.

"Hey" A very sleepy ring said from the bed. "Where did you go?" Like she actually missed me. She just woke up so she couldn't have. I shrugged and went to the bathroom to get ready for film class.

How my schedule works: Monday Wednesday and Friday was all my music classes and Tuesday Thursday and Sunday afternoon were my film classes.

I took a long hot shower to relax my muscles and ease my mind. I really love hot showers and I have only had cold ones for the past two months and man did it fucking suck. When I got out I bumped into Ring. I frowned. She looked sad and shes too pretty to be sad.

I walked to the board and wrote whats wrong? She came up to me and hugged me and started crying. How am I supposed to handle this?
♠ ♠ ♠
do do do do do do do do do do took a long time to write this