Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

too much

"Hey uhm Ciggy?" Ring said as she was walking through the door. Oh shit. I stopped making out with the girl in my lap and looked towards the door with my eyebrows raised. "Oh uhh sorry." She walked back out and the girl got off of me.

"I should go shouldn't I?" The random asked. I nodded and she took her jacket and was on her merry way. I might be mute but I got game and I'm not about to let my roommate whom I have feelings for change my ways. Especially when she has a girlfriend who's coming over in a week.

Ring came back into the room glaring at me like I was the baddest person on earth. "You can at least lock the door when your doing that stuff." I smirked she sounded so jealous of some random girl. "Don't look so smug!" I stood up and held up my arms wanting a hug. "No no hugs for you jerk!" I pouted. "Fine but only because you're cute." I smiled big and wrapped her in a tight hug.

I know she can't get mad at me for shit. I had learned that pretty quickly. "Don't you have to go to class?" I looked at the clock and groaned man time flies when your making out with people. I grabbed my shoes and ran out of the building and half way across the campus barley making it to my film animations class.

"Where the fuck have you been? I have barley seen you all week." Beans mumbled when I sat next to him. Well thanks dad for being so worried. I rolled my eyes and wrote on my note book.

chill

"Doesn't answer my question." I wonder why he's being so pissy. "Anyways Charles bought you some yesterday and forgot to give it to you so here." I smiled as I got my cigarettes and weed. I wouldn't smoke any of the weed though I would just sell it. I'm not much of a big weed smoker anymore.

------------------------------Later that night

"Ciggy" Ring whined when I wouldn't let her have my starbursts. "Give me some!" I laughed it just sounds so wrong! I shook my head and she jumped across the bed for them and knocked us off the bed. Her landing on top of me. How come I'm always on bottom?!

"Give me a damn starburst" she commanded. I squirmed under her and shook my head laughing. I only had one left any way and it was in my mouth. She looked in my hand and inside the wrapper. "You jerk!" She exclaimed. I stuck the starburst halfway out of my mouth. "Grr you know what now you don't get anymore skittles!" Fine by me I have some in my drawer. I shrugged. "Ugh" she punched my shoulder and got off of me.

I was extremely tired so I got into bed. "Tired already?" Ring asked me. I nodded. "Why don't you talk?" She asks me this question every other day and every time she asks I just shrug and this time was no different. I fell asleep to Ring laying in my arms and humming quietly. She can make me feel so safe it's scary.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ciggy is a player! and is Ring developing actual feeling for ciggy? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsiepop? We may never know