Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

that bitch

I woke up to someone screaming and Ring pushed me off the bed from jumping. I looked at the door. There was this short chick just yelling her head off. What the fuck? We really need a new lock on the door. My groggy mind couldn't understand what the bitch was saying.

"Baby" Ring mumbled. Khonner I'm guessing it was her wasn't listening and she kept yelling. I stood up and squinted my head was pounding. I think I had hit my head and the yelling wasn't helping. "BABE" Ring screamed. Khonner finally went quiet. "Why are you yelling?" Ring was standing on the bed and was swaying I grabbed her hip to keep her from falling.

"Why are you sleeping with this this slut?!?" Khonner was the jealous type aye? This makes everything much easier for me.

"We're roommates calm down nothing is happening between us." She looked towards me for an agreement I nodded and stifled my laugh. Ring got off the bed and stood in front of her girlfriend.

"If you're just roommates why are you two sleeping together?" Khonner growled and I knew it was my time to strike. I walked up to Ring and kissed her cheek.

"I'm going to take a shower" I whispered in her ear. The first words I have talked in the past 11 years and completely worth it. Rings knees wobbled and she almost fell but I steadied her and kissed her cheek. When I was walking Khonner punched me in my cheek and I was on the ground. Khonner knelled down and growled at me.

"Stay away from her freak" How intimidating I rolled my eyes and stood up. The look of Rings face tolled me that we were going to have to talk when Khonner left. Which is 4 days away. It was going to be a great four days.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Ciggy talked but that's all she's going to say

next chapter will be the only chapter in Rings POV