‹ Prequel: She Will Be Loved

Face Down

Take Out

Bianca and Sam helped Eli clean himself up, and calm down. They each lay on either side of him and held him, something Bianca didn't normally do, but she felt sorry for Eli. She's misjudged him so much the past few months and he turned out to be just a sad, lonely boy whom was lost and confused. She wanted to help him more than this, but this was all she could think of.

Sam wanted to make everything better as well. She wanted to talk to Fitz, tell him what she really thought. And she wanted to harm whomever tipped him off about that one night in the park.

As night fell, Bullfrog and Cece left for a concert a few towns over, Sam and Bianca decided to stay with Eli to make sure he would be alright. They feared about leaving him alone. Not knowing what the boy would do.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Bianca asked, walking over to the house phone and picking it up.

Eli shrugged and looked over at Sam. "I don't really want anything."

"You haven't had anything all day. You are eating, love." Sam smoothed his hair down and picked up a pizza menu. "Pizza? Tacos?"

Eli sighed and picked up another menu which had been taped to the fridge. "Chinese?"

"No, that makes me sick." Bianca made a face. "Or you guys can eat it, and I'll order pizza."

"Order tacos, then." Eli pointed to a Mexican menu. "They'll deliver."

There was a knock on the door as Bianca called in the order. Eli walked over to answer it, leaving Sam and Bianca in the kitchen.

There was a slam and a yell; Sam jumped up and ran to the door. Fitz was standing there with a knife in his hand, holding it up to Eli's throat. "Samantha, you are coming with me, bitch. Going behind my back, I ought to fucking kill you!" He growled.

Sam froze, shocked Fitz was here in the first place.

"Sam!" Bianca called. Sam turned around to see Bee being held in the air by one of the guys Fitz hung out with. "Let me go!"

"I told you shit would go down if you came near him!" Fitz's eyes were glowing red, lasers almost shooting out of them.

Eli shot up from his bed, gasping for breath as he looked around the room.

"Eli?" Sam asked, watching him closely.

"Fitz.. where.. Fitz?!" He jumped to his feet, looking around.

"Whoa, Fitz isn't here." Bianca stated.

"It was only a dream, baby." Sam muttered softly and carefully helped him back on the bed. "It's okay."

Tears fell down Eli's cheeks. "He wants to kill me... And then you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh! I hate this chapter. But I kept writing and writing and couldn't think of a good idea for this chapter. Next chapter will hopefully be better!