Status: Active/New

Don't play with matches, My dear Brendon Urie

You want a war, you can have one (17)

I was stood breathlessly outside of Brendon's house, it was a little late but I had to find out what was wrong!
Or did I?
Was this desperate?
Omg this is so desperate, run away, you have time.
I turned away and was mid step when I heard Brendon's voice.
“Cheskah?”
I groaned inwardly and turned around, the heat rising to my cheeks in an unattractive manner.
“Yes...” I said in a meek way.
He stepped forward and his eyes looked so confused. I gulped and stood there opening and closing my mouth like a fish. THAT'S NOT ATTRACTIVE. STOP THAT .
“stop doing that” Bren said, laughing at me.
“not to be rude but why are you here?” He asked, staring at the ground.
I groaned “Why, why are you being weird?” I said bluntly.
Brendon looked taken aback “I'm not I'VE been totally normal, you're the one that-” Brendon stopped himself sharply.
“What?” I said nervously. “What do you mean?”
“It doesn't matter”Brendon said “You should go its late” Brendon turned on his heel, I caught his hand.
He turned around and stared at his hand, the hand I was holding. He didn't say anything.
“You know what you're right!” I said angrily. “ Maybe I should just leave, sorry to have ever disturbed you!” pulled my hand out of his and stormed off.
“Cheskah, don't...” Brendon shouted, he stumbled after me and grabbed my arm, forcing me to stop.
“WHAT?!” I yelled, my anger penetrating through me.
“Will you calm down!?” Brendon shouted
“No! I came here trying to make... “ I paused, gathering my words. “- sense of things, but its fine I get it”
I turned on my heel again, but Brendon pulled me back again.
“Will you stop doing that!” Brendon said frustratedly.
“I can do what I want!”I was furious at this point.
“I NEVER SAID YOU COULDN'T JUST STOP TURNING AROUND!”
“stop telling me what to do, god your such a douche!” I yelled at him.
We both paused and there was just the sound of our breathing as we both stood there fuming.
“DAMN YOU LOOK HOT RIGHT NOW!” Brendon yelled, grabbing me roughly round the waist and kissing me roughly, I clutched at his shirt as he pushed me vigorously into a neighboring bush.I moaned audibly as Brendon roughly kissed my mouth and biting my lips.
We pulled apart breathless and without a word I turned on my heel and went home, leaving Brendon with a taste on his tongue.