Status: Active :)

Only In It For A Minute

Vegas

“Would’ve married you in Vegas had you given me the chance to say ‘I do’, could I make it more obvious, could you BE ANYMORE OBVIOUS!” we sang as we got ready in our hotel room. We arrived late last night at our hotel and crashed out in our beds. Today we had arranged to meet up with the guys in the reception of our hotel. They were staying in the same one as us, along with a few other bands from Warped Tour, so we knew we’d find them easily. We threw on shorts and tanks to walk around in for now and I let my hair curl around my shoulders.

Walking in the reception area, I could see Pat and Jared sat waiting who then stood up when they saw us.

“Hey guys!” Pat waved, when we got closer.

“Hey! Where’re the others?” Lucy asked.

“We’re right here,” John smiled as he walked up behind us with Kennedy, Garrett, Max and Vito. I turned around and he pulled me into a hug. “It’s been a long week,” he said holding me tight.

“I know, but at least we’ve got two whole days now, right?” I told him. We let go and followed everyone else out of the hotel and started our way down the strip. The ten of us hung out all day, visiting different places along the strip and seeing different sights. The guys told us they wanted us to do as much as possible since we’d never been before.

We headed back to the hotel around 5pm and all went into our separate rooms to get ready for the evening.

“Hey girls, make sure you dress up for tonight!” Garrett said as we went into our room.

We each pulled out a dress from our suitcases and did our hair and make up. We finished getting ready by putting a pair of heels on our feet and then took a few photos of each other before we left the room.

“OK, I have to say it,” Lucy said, just as we went to leave our room. “Please nobody get drugged, nobody pull out a tooth and definitely no getting married from either of you two!”

“Relax, Lu, this isn’t The Hangover,” I told her. “The only hangovers around here will be the ones we’ll have tomorrow,” I laughed before grabbing my bag and heading out of the door.

As we walked down, we could see a large group of guys all in shirts and ties, a lot of slim fit jeans and boots and a couple of girls dressed up too. The three of us got closer and a few of the guys turned round and we saw their eyes light up at the sight of us. I recognised a few faces, the guys from 3OH!3 were here, along with A Rocket To The Moon plus so many other people.

“Wow,” John said, standing up and walking over, whilst Garrett stood with Lizzie and Lucy talked to Kennedy and Max. “You look...incredible!”

“Thanks,” I smiled. “You don’t scrub up so bad either,” I laughed. “So, where we going?”

“There’s a restaurant that has agreed to put a couple of massive tables together so we can all go there for food and then we’re hitting the casinos and clubs,” he told me.

When we arrived to the restaurant, we all sat around the tables and the drinking began immediately. One drink, two drinks, three...they just kept coming while we had our food. We all ate, paid for the meal and headed out to find the first casino.

“You know, it’s hardly fair how hot you look tonight,” John whispered to me, causing me to blush. He wrapped his arm around me as we walked into the building, taking us straight to the bar where all the others were too.

“SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!” chanted some of the guys. A few of the group had drifted off to the tables to place a couple of bets. At the bar, we saw Justin and Eric from A Rocket To The Moon, Sean and Nat from 3OH!3 and a lot of faces I didn’t know were stood with Garrett, Max, Lizzie and Lucy. We all got a couple of shots and raised them to each others.

“Woah woah woah!” Nat said before we drank them. “I just wanna say, we are over halfway through this year’s Warped Tour and it’s so cool that we get to share it with all you guys this year. Every year I love being on this tour, it’s hard work but it’s so much fun and we get so many memories in the end. So here’s to all of you guys!”

We all downed our shots and put our glasses back on the bar top.

“Let the real party begin!” Nat said, whilst walking off. I turned to Lucy to see her immediately regretting doing shots.

“Right come on!” John announced, pulling on my arm and leading me away. Next thing I knew, we were stood in front of a roulette table. “Here, let’s have some fun.”

“John, I have no idea how to play this kind of thing,” I told him.

“Lucky for you, I do,” he said as got some chips and found a space around the table, pulling me closer to him. “And I’m good.”

“Well, well, I learn something new all the time!”

“Let’s start off with some easy ones,” he suggested. “Pick a colour.”

“Me?” I asked, as John turned his head and nodded. “Erm, red!”

He placed the bet as the dealer began the wheel and we watched the ball spin around.

“No more bets,” the dealer announced. We watched as the ball slowed down to a stop. “Red 19, it is. Red 19.”

“Alright! Seems you’re good too!” John celebrated, as I turned and smiled at him.

This continued for several more goes and every time we kept getting it right, no matter what we were betting on. He explain some of the different ways to bet to me so I understood it slightly better now, but the amount of alcohol I’d had was making it confusing anyway.

“Come on, next one, what now?” he leant down to ask me.

“Erm, first dozen,” I smiled. “But what am I going to get from you winning?” I grinned.

“What did you have in mind?” he replied as he placed the bet.

“You win this one, you buy me a drink,” I answered.

“I can do that,” he laughed.

“No more bets,” we heard the dealer say and turned to look at the wheel. It slowed down before coming to a stop. “Black 6 is up.”

“Looks like you owe me a drink, O’Callaghan!”

“Alright, alright,” he said, waving to a barman and ordering two drinks. “Pick your next bet,” he told me.

“Let’s go with first dozen again,” I said. “And this time I want a kiss, right here,” I told him pointing to my cheek to which John smiled at me.

“Last bets please,” the dealer said. “And it’s red 3. Red 3 it is.”

I turned to John and raised my eyebrows. He leant down and kiss my cheek.

“This is getting too easy,” he said before briefly telling me different ways to bet on the table. “So how do you want to bet?”

“Let’s go for the corners 20, 21, 23 and 24,” I told him.

“And what do you get this time?” he asked. I looked to him and softly smiled before just tapping my lips with my index finger.

“Black 24,” announced the dealer. John bent down and gave me a firm kiss on the lips and his arm wrapped around my waist.

“We are on a roll,” he whispered in my ear.

He continued to place bet after bet and the amount of chips he had grown so much since we started playing. The things we bet between us were growing with every bet as well. From him buying all my drinks and taking me shopping to taking me for a fancy meal and paying for my own room in the hotel we were staying at. We were now several drinks in, in fact I’d lost how much I’d had to drink but I was now very giggly which I knew meant I’d had quite a few.

“OK, next bet?” John asked.

“Hmmmm...we’ve been doing pretty well, only lost a couple, right?” I asked and he nodded. “Right, let’s try our luck out then. I pick 21.”

“You want to bet a number? That’s a big bet!” he said, his eyes going wide.

‘Then don’t put all your chips in, or you know...do,” I smiled.

“You want me to put all my chips on 21?” I nodded in return. “And what do you get this time if I win?”

I took a deep breath and stared into his eyes before speaking. “The hotel room,” I told him with one eyebrow raised. “And we go back right now.”

“You sure?” I nodded once more whilst biting my bottom lip. “Well, fuck, this shit just got serious.”

He placed his chips on 21 and took my hand as the dealer started the ball spinning. We watched intently and I felt the grip John had on my hand tighten as the ball slowed down. It passed 21 and I let out a small gasp, but the ball was still spinning.

“What’s going on?” I heard behind us.

“Sssshh!” came out of John’s mouth as we both continued to stare at the roulette wheel.

“John’s got all his money on 21,” I quickly said, turning to see Garrett, Lizzie and jared behind us.

“This is big,” Jared said, trying to see the wheel.

“Tash...” John said, making me turn back to face the wheel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Daytime Outfits
Night Out Outfits

This is another chapter I changed around at least four times before I was finally happy with it enough to post! Probably the longest chapter I've written so far as well!
Hope you enjoyed it, new one up in a few days time!