Status: Active :)

Only In It For A Minute

Memory

“I can’t believe you have to leave already,” John sighed, as Kennedy pulled into a parking space. He was sat holding my hand tightly, as if that would make it so I could stay.

“I don’t want to go,” I mumbled. The past few weeks had flown by. We’d done so much, far more than we’d dreamed when we originally planned this holiday. Almost every day off from Warped tour for the boys they’d managed to work it so we could spend it with them. We even stayed on the tour bus with them for a couple of nights. There had also been wild nights in a few cities with members from others bands we’d come to know. Warped tour was still continuing and the guys were still going to be traveling the country, but for us the time had come to board the plane and head back to the UK.

“I’ll wait, will you?” he asked me.

“Of course,” I told him, moving closer and kissing his lips briefly.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and held me tight. He pressed his lips against mine and I could tell he was feeling the same as I was. I never wanted to let him go but I had to leave. I had to go home.

“I’m gonna miss you so much,” John whispered in my ear, still holding me tight.

“Not as much as I’m going to miss you,” I said.

“You mean so much to me, don’t forget that,” he told me, finally letting me go. I wasn’t going to cry.

We were stood in the airport with Lucy and Lizzie who were saying goodbye to Garrett and Kennedy who had joined us for the journey.

I said goodbye to Garrett and Kennedy, giving them both hugs before turning back to John. The goodbye between Lizzie and Garrett seemed awkward. The two had spent a lot of time together during our five weeks over here, but nothing ever seemed to come from the connection they appeared to have. They apparently agreed to remain just friends and nothing more.

“I’ll think of you,” I told him.

“Everyday,” he finished. “We’ll see each other again before you know it.” He leaned down and kiss my lips one last time and sighed. “That is what I’ll miss.”

I smiled and turned away, grabbing my suitcase and pulling it along with Lizzie and Lucy on either side of me. We checked in, boarded our plane and were on our way home.

The flight home felt a lot shorter than the one on the way there had. Soon we landed back at London Heathrow and claimed our luggage. I had been quiet the whole way home. Neither Lizzie or Lucy had pushed me to talked really either. I think they knew a part of me was staying behind in America and there was nothing any of us could do about it for now.

We got back to our home and I went into my room and dumped all my stuff and just curled up on my bed. I think it was a mixture of jet lag, general tiredness from everything that happened on holiday and how emotional I felt that made me just want to stay there in a ball. I still wasn’t going to cry. I looked at my phone, saw it was nearly 7pm which meant the guys had only just woken up. I decided I had nothing to do for the next few hours so I just got in bed. I could hear Lucy and Lizzie’s faint voices coming from outside my room but I couldn’t be bothered to work out what they were talking about. I just wanted to fall asleep to ignore everything going on in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Flight home outfits

So the girls have gone home! I liked their little goodbye at the airport, just short and sweet, just like this chapter really! So, what's going to happen to John and Tash now that they are 5,000 miles apart?

Also, please check out my new story, All Yours Somehow. I updated that one today too so go have a read, please!

Thanks for reading and I hope you're enjoying it!