Status: Active :)

Only In It For A Minute

Inside Of You

“So, you guys coming out after the show?” John asked.

“Sure, we said we came here for sun, sea and partying so it has to be done,” I laughed. “Actually we said we were here for sun, sea and music, but partying’s basically the same thing, isn’t it?”

“You’re definitely turning out to be my kind of girl!” he laughed. “Let me get you a drink.”

“No, I still owe you for the one I poured over you, you don’t have to get me one,” I told him.

Before I knew it, he’d bought me a drink and we finished watching Every Avenue. There was Lizzie, Lucy, John, Kennedy, Garrett and me all stood watching them in a line. Occasionally, someone would come over ask of the guys for a picture or autograph but mostly they were left alone.

“Thank you so much tonight guys, we’ve had an awesome time,” Dave said onstage. “We’ve got one last song for you guys and then we are done. If any of you are over 21 make sure you come party with us after, if not we’ll be sticking around after the show for a bit so come say hello,” he laughed as the band started playing Tell Me I’m A Wreck.

“Hey, we’re gonna head backstage, you guys coming?” John asked.

“Yeah, alright,” I said, signaling for Lizzie and Lucy to follow. We got back there and We Are The In Crowd were just finishing up loading out. The six of us sat in one of the rooms and John turned to Lizzie and Lucy.

“So are you lovely ladies as up for continuing the party in a bit as Tash is?” John asked Lizzie and Lucy.

“Of course, we Brits do like a party, you know!” Lizzie replied again.

Every Avenue finished up their set and came backstage.

“The was a great show, I did enjoy that!” Dave said, walking into the room we were in with a bottle of water in his hand and Josh and Dennis following behind. “Oh hey, you guys came! I thought Josh was joking,” he said, seeing us sat there.

“We sure did, didn’t want to miss a show like that!” Lucy smiled at him.

“So there’s a bar just down the street from here, I was thinking we could head there and see where it goes from there?” Josh suggested.

“Sounds good, man,” Kennedy replied. “We’ll go now and meet you there in a bit, alright?”

Josh said he’d send one of them a text message when they were on their way and we rounded up everyone that was leaving now. There was the three of us, the three The Maine guys, Jordan, Mike and Cameron of We Are The In Crowd and a couple of others I didn’t recognise.

As we walked down the street, I saw Lucy walking ahead with Jordan and Kennedy and Lizzie was talking to Garrett are they walked together. John walked with me, asking me questions about home and about me. There was an instant connection between me and John. I didn’t feel like he just wanted to get me drunk and get in my pants, which I’d definitely said I’d wanted to do to him before now. It felt like he was actually taking the time to get to know me.

We reached the bar and all went inside. It was different to the one we went in last night. This one had a much more relaxed atmosphere although there was music playing here which also made it seem like a livelier place.

“Go sit down, I’ll get you a drink,” John told me, walking off in the direction of the bar with some of the group. We found a table and me, Lizzie, Lucy, Jordan, Mike and some of the people I didn’t know sat down. I just got comfortable when John came back with my drink.

“Let’s go dance,” he said taking my hand. I agreed, pulling Lucy with me and indicating for Lizzie to come with Garrett too.

The five of us took over the dancefloor, every so often going to get a drink. I’d lost count by this point of how much I’d drank. I looked over to Garrett who looked incredibly awkward dancing with Lizzie and laughed. Lucy had gone back to the table and I was now dancing between John and Jordan. I felt tiny stood between them since they were both well over six foot tall and I was just 5’4. Lucy came back over after a while, with Dave by her side and the rest of Every Avenue and others, who I guessed were their crew.

“Look who I found!” she said reaching us.

“Come on, I need some good photos of you all,” Lizzie said pulling out her camera and beginning to take some of different people together. She took some candid shots as well as some more posed shots.

“Let’s get one of Tash and her giants!” Lucy laughed. I stood with John on my left and Jordan on my right and we all smiled for the camera.

We danced for a while before hearing the last orders called. John, Kennedy and Josh went to get us one more drink and to settle the bill, leaving the rest of us on the dancefloor. Lucy and Dave were all over each other on the dancefloor, whilst Lizzie and Garrett looked pretty into each other too. I continued to dance with Jordan, Mike and Cameron who seemed like nice guys. The guys returned and handed a few of us drinks which we finished off before deciding to leave. Once we got outside, everyone from Every Avenue’s tour had to go to start the drive to the next venue.

The six of us that were left decided we didn’t want to go home yet so we found a club and continued to drink and dance for a couple more hours. We didn’t leave until it closed, by which time we were all very drunk. Our night was over and now somehow we had to find our way back to our hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit (as before)

Hopefully will have another up by the end of the week! Hope you're all enjoying it! :)