Status: Active :)

Only In It For A Minute

Friends Like These

The next three days were spent down the beach and in bars. I was determined to go back to the UK with a tan. I kept remembering little things about Warped Tour and smiling to myself. Lucy looked at me like I was mad, Lizzie looked like she understood.

“So what happened between you and Garrett exactly?” Lucy asked as we laid on the beach for the third day running.

“We just had a lot in common and hit it off,” Lizzie explained. “We just talked for ages, not like the old love birds over here,” she laughed in my direction.

“I can’t explain it guys, it just felt right,” I told them, laughing to myself as the words came out. “Like I’ve been saying for the last two days, I feel like I’ve known him years. He’s so easy to talk to and most of all, he makes me laugh.”

“Whatever you guys, but you have to realise these people live thousands of miles away from where we do,” Lucy said.

“You’re just jealous because you don’t get to bond with Dave any more!” I laughed. “Still can’t believe you kissed him by the way!”

“Sure, he was cute but no, what I mean is, we came out here to have this amazing holiday and you two are hung up on these guys you just met!”

“I am not hung up on Garrett,” Lizzie said, firmly.

“I’m a little hung up on John,” I mumbled.

“Listen to yourselves!” Lucy squealed. “After Warped Tour tomorrow, can we please forget about them for a while?”

“Yes mum,” Lizzie giggled.

“Don’t start that with me! I just want to start enjoying this time with my best friends,” she said. “That’s what we came here to do, right?”

“So what are we doing tonight then guys?” Lizzie asked, changing the subject.

“I think we should just grab some take out and have a night in, I am not doing Warped with a hangover again tomorrow,” I told them. “I’m sure you guys agree, we do not want a repeat of last time.”

We headed to In N’ Out and all ordered our food before going back to the hotel. We put on a film and all watched and ate before falling asleep early ready for another long day at Warped Tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beach Outfits

I said this chapter was going to be short and it's very short! I just wanted to show the friendship between the girls a little bit.

I'm looking to start another story soon, I've got an idea and written a little for it, just not entirely sure on characters yet, but hopefully that will go up soon.

Thanks for reading!