My Favorite Souvenir

Fate

I felt warm kisses on my shoulders and when I opened my eyes I saw Tom. His head was buried underneath my chin. I tugged at his hair to let him know I was awake and he looked up at me, smirking, then kissed my lips.

"Good morning." I whispered.

"Hello there." He said, sitting up, "Sleep well?"

I nodded my head then sighed, "I'm sorry if I threw myself at you last night, I-"

He started to laugh, "You threw yourself on me? I think you've got it the other way around, love."

I made a face, "What?"

"God, the second I had you so close to me my hands couldn't control themselves."

He gently took hold of my chin and pulled me towards him. He kissed my forehead, then combed back a stray piece of hair.

"Well, you must have some charm because I don't usually sleep with guys the first day I meet them."

"So I'm special, then."

I giggled, "Sure."

I slipped out of bed, taking the sheets along with me to cover myself. I glanced at him as I searched for my clothes. He licked his lips, his eyes never leaving mine.

"You know, you don't have to get dressed right now. I'm perfectly fine with being naked, it's the least bit awkward for me."

"So, you're a pervert?"

"No, not really. I mean I've already seen you naked quite a bit."

I rolled my eyes then bent down and pulled on my underwear. I let the blankets fall once I found my bra but his hands were on the clasps before I could get to them. Once he had it buckled, he swept hair off my shoulders and kissed the nape of my neck.

"I love when people kiss my neck," I said softly, turning to face him, "It's my weak spot."

"Hmm," He whispered, ducking underneath my chin and planting a kiss on my throat (which is basically the same thing..). "Mine has to be my ears." He laughed.

"Really?"

"Yea, it's so..soothing. I guess. I find it very sensual when someone nibbles on my ear."

I ran a hand through his hair, smiling, "That's cute."

His cheeks reddened as he pulled away. It was then that I saw he had on his boxers. He pulled on a pair of jeans he found in his closet while I pulled on my dress. He came out a beat later all dressed up. It took all of my strength not to just tug on his hair again and mess it all up. I licked my lips, then pulled on my shoes and grabbed my purse.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home. To shower and have breakfast."

"You can do all of that hear if you'd like."

I closed the space between us and kissed his cheek, "I had fun. But I really should go."
Just as I reached the door, he pulled me back into his arms, my mouth connected to his before I could breath.

"Stop," I murmured.

He pulled away, frowning, "I'll take you to breakfast. You don't have to go."

I laughed, pecking his lips and turning towards the door, "I need to."

"Can I have your number then? So I can reach you?"

I opened up the door and stepped into the hall, watching him as he leaned against the frame, "No." I giggled.

"No?"

"I'm not giving you my number."

"Why not?"

"If we don't see each other ever again, then this never happened. But if we do happen to find one another, then it's fate." I slowly started to back away, a smile on my lips.

"But London is such a big city!" He called out as I started running.

"Exactly!" I Screamed, skipping down the hallway towards the elevator.

~*~


Tom's P.O.V.

I searched everywhere. For two days. I couldn't fucking find her. And it pissed me off because I really like her, she was different.

Anyway, I looked through every museum I could find and she still wasn't there. I checked the eye even though we were there yesterday and that was no luck. I was beginning to lose all hope. This was one big fucking city and I was wasting my time looking for a girl I just met yesterday. Well not really. I saw her around before. Followed her once or twice but not in some sort of creep way. She was American after all, I just wanted to see where she was going.

It was then, when I was eating breakfast on the third day of searching for her, that it popped into my mind. The most obvious place you could find any girl. I quickly dumped my bowl of cereal down the drain and grabbed what ever clothes I could find. I was out the door in seconds.

~*~


It took at least five minutes to get to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Once everyone cleared out of the elevator I went running. A person usually only stayed up here for an hour, and It was already late in the day. I pushed my way through the crowded platform. She wasn't at the very top. I ran in circles for minutes but couldn't find her. When I could reach the railing, I bent over it to look at the floor below.

It was her.

Her long, brunette hair flowing over her shoulders as she put in a quarter to see the best view of London. I pushed myself off the railing and ran towards the stairs. Once I was on the next floor, I slowed my pace and slowly made my way over to her. She didn't see me at first. But once I was a few steps away, I stopped and said,

"Aubrey."

She turned her head, a smile slowly spreading across her face. A few steps and she was already pressed against my chest, her lips reaching mine.

"You're a pain in the ass, you know that?" I smirked against her lips.

She pulled away, raising her eyebrows, "Me?"

"Yes, you, love. I've been searching for you for three days."

She blushed, playing with the buttons on my shirt as she asked, "Really?"

"Yea. Why wouldn't I?"

She shrugged, "I didn't think you actually liked me. I thought you just wanted sex."

"Well that's a bloody lie." I laughed, "I like you for you, not sex."

She giggled at herself, "Well, Tom, you're not too bad yourself."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't posted in a while and i'm sorry! I'm writing a new story of Tom too so that'll be up shortly. I'm currently on vacation but i'll hopefully post more!

xoxo