My Favorite Souvenir

Sick To Her Stomach

We grew closer quite quickly. She was even started to pick up phrases and such. I showed her around London, through every secret passage way. I really liked her. She was different than all of the other girls I had dated. She was fun and adventurous. We rarely slept at night. The only time we actually have a good night's sleep was during the day because there was really nothing to do. Everything happened in the evening.

I walked through the door of my apartment and threw my jacket on the chair. I dropped my keys on the kitchen counter and opened up the fridge, grabbing a water. Just as I twisted the cap off the bottle, I heard someone or something fall to the floor.

"Aubreyi?" I called, looking around.

"Tom!"

I ran towards the bedroom, expecting to find her. She wasn't there. The sound of water running drew my attention towards the bathroom. I made my way over and slowly opened the door, finding my girlfriend lying on the floor, wrapped up in the shower curtain. She was struggling to free herself, kicking and huffing.

"Need a little help?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face.

Aubrey looked up and glared at me, "You scared the hell out of me, you git!"

I bent down and started pulling at the shower curtain, trying to unwrap her from it. She started to wiggle again, but I stopped her I he began to laugh. "I won't be able to get you out if you keep doing that."

"Just get scissors or something! My legs are bent so far back they're going to snap!"

I laughed as I walked away to grab scissors. I came back a beat later and bent down to cut her out. She managed to wiggle herself out the rest of the way and as soon as she was free she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself.

"C'mon, love, you don't need a towel."

She glared at me as she turned the water off, "You're an ass."

I wiped the tears from my eyes and cleared my throat, "You know you'd be laughing too if I was in you position."

She thought for a minute, then nodded her head, "True."

"Sweetheart, you're bleeding." I said, noticing a cut on her forehead.

She looked in the mirror, "Probably from me falling."

"I'll fix it," I offered, reaching into the bathroom cabinet and pulling out the first aid kit. I dipped a cotton ball in bactine and dabbed the wound. She flinched and grabbed my wrist, but I still rubbed.

"Okay, I'm fine now." She said with an edge to her voice.

"You've got to clean it so it doesn't get infected, love." I made sure that the bleeding stopped, then kissed her forehead, "There. All done."

"Thank you, baby." She muttered as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"No problem. Why did you fall anyway? Did I scare you?"

"I didn't think you would be here so early so I jumped in the shower. I heard someone open the door and it scared the hell out of me."

I chuckled, "I'm sorry."

Aubrey waved her hand as if dismissing the problem, "It's fine." She paused, then squeezed her eyes shut, "God, my head is killing me and it's making my stomach feel sick."

I slipped his hands underneath her legs and picked her up, carrying her to the bed. I placed her down on the mattress then laid down next to her. She snuggled into my chest as I pulled a blanket around her. I kissed her forehead, keeping my lips on her skin longer to feel if she had a fever.

"You feel warm." I whispered.

"I think I have the flu or something. I've been feeling like shit all day."

"Do you want some clothes?" I asked, rubbing her back.

She shook her head as she scooted closer, "I think it's better if I don't wear anything at all. It'll make me hot."

"Hot isn't the word I was looking for when I picture you naked."

She laughed, pushing me away from her neck when I tried to kiss her. "Don't even try it, Tom. I'll just end up puking all over you."

"That's a great thing to picture."

"You started it."

Hours later later she was fast asleep in my arms as I watched tv. Nothing really interested me, so instead I concentrated on Aubrey. I brushed her bangs out of her eyes and she stirred in her sleep. Her head slipped off my chest and she turned away from me. My hands slipped underneath her shirt, which was actually my shirt but she decided to put it on after all, and felt her burning skin.

"Tom," I heard her say softly.

I leaned forward, my head resting on her shoulders. "Yea, babe?"

"I feel sick." She whimpered.

"I know, love,"

"No, I mean I feel like i'm going to vomit." She slowly sat up in bed, her eyes staring into mine. Her skin seemed pale, and she has holding onto her stomach.

"Oh, uh, okay. Up we go." I picked up and whisked her towards the bathroom, putting her down just is time for her to release whatever she had eaten.

She wanted me to go back to sleep, considering it was two in the morning, but I wasn't going to leave her side. I leaned against the bathtub as she nestled into my chest, her body between my legs. She apologized for throwing up in front of me as she felt embarrassed but I told her there was nothing to worry about. People threw up all the time.

I heard her soft breathing minutes later and saw that her eyes were closed. I picked her up once again and traveled towards the bedroom. She curled up on the bed, hugging the sheets to her body, while I went into the kitchen and grabbed her a green tea from the fridge.

"Drink this," I said softly, bending down in front of her.

"I don't want to," She pouted.

"It'll help your stomach, I promise."

"I'm going to throw it up anyway."

"Just drink it."

She sat up and took a sip, then drank the rest once it realized it tasted pretty good. She handed me the bottle back and I placed it on the dresser before climbing in with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is basically a filler i guess. Enjoy!