Status: Continued!

What did I ever do to you?

Put me down, you boob!

The school sluts hotties drag me down the hall, blabbering about something I don’t feel like listening to. I was thinking about Destiny, and how hot… whoa there Jason! Bad boy! Destiny is a repulsive emo girl that I love to torment. Now, where was I? Ah, yes. Destiny was so… annoying it was when she got brave.
I was pulled out of my thoughts as we went into a room with bright lights. Sheena turned and struck what she thought was a sexy pose. “We are gonna do some things,” as she says this, she slowly runs her finger down my chest,”that requires privacy. Leena and I are going to do stuff to you, and you are going to enjoy it,” she purrs.
“So, a threesome?” I ask. They nod. “Cool. I’ve always wanted to try that,” I smirk at them.
~ 1 steamy hour later~
I walk out of the bathroom, straightening my shirt. I must have like 20 hickeys. Damn.
Ahem. Anyways. I noticed red and black hair disappearing around a corner. Ah, I’ll let her go. I’m in a good mood now.
~ Time lapse-after school~
I walk into my house and shout,” I’m home!”
“Jay!!” a little voice squeals, and then tiny footsteps pattering down the stairs.
“Hi, Jen!” I grin at the little girl running at me. I catch her, spin her around, and put her upside-down on my back, holding her ankles in 1 hand. “Hey, where’d Jen go?” I ask, scratching my head with my other hand.
She giggles. “I’m right here, silly,” she squeaks.
I spin around quickly. “Where?” I spin back the other way. “I don’t see you.”
She giggles again and smacks my butt with her tiny fists. “Put me down, you boob.”
I laugh. “Where’d you hear that one?” I ask, setting her down gently.
She puffs out her chest. “On my way home, at a stop sign, I looked out the window and this lady hit this man on the head and said ‘Your such a boob!’”
I laugh. “OK, just don’t call mom or dad that, ‘mkay?”
“Okay, Jay!” she says. She giggles. “Hey, I rhymed!”
“That you did, my girl, that you did,” I say, gently ruffling her hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, thanks to my 8 readers, 3 subscribers, and 2 commenters, LAMBinLOVE, and... me. OK. wow.
Anyways, LAMBinLOVE, I love you! Thank you for the comment! I almost died. Ha ha, not really. But, you made my day. Thanks!
P.S. Isn't Jen adorable?