Status: Complete and working on a sequal.

From the Shadows, to Your Heart.

Dumbledore's Army.

Over the next few weeks many things happened.Umbridge became High Inquisitor of the school,she appointed a Inquisitorial Squad that is allowed to deduct and give point to houses,she's interviewing teacher while they teach to see who she's gunna fire, but good news is Dumbledore's Army is getting better.Unfotunetly we're being tracked by the Inquisitorial Squad,today Kris and I were sitting near the Black Lake under a tree and just talking."Hello, girls." we heard somebody say and we looked up to see Draco, "Hello, Draco." Kris said and I smiled and waved to him,the bedge on his cloak had a I.S and he wore it with his Prefect Badge too. "So, how's being on Umbridge's Bitch Squad?" I asked and the corner of his mouth twitched upward, "It's fun,you should join." he said and I shook my head, "I have better things to do." I said and Kris nodded in agreement, "Oh! Look at that,I forgot something in the common room,I'll be back!" Kris said getting up and leaving,I was so going to kill her later for that. "So, Faith. I haven't talked to you in awhile." he said and I nodded and got up, "that's because the last time you talked to me, it was last year and Kris was a mess." I said and he nodded, "Is there something you want to ask me?" I asked with an eyebrow raised and I could see a tint of pink rise on his cheeks, "Uh,um...no." he said and I nodded and smirked."Well,I'll see you later." I said walking past him, "By the way, Faith. 30 points to Slytherin." he said with a smirk and looked at him confused. "Why did you just reward me with 30 points?" I asked and his smirk grew as he walked past me, "I have my reasons." he said and kept walking.Once he was gone I rolled my eyes and went to go find Kris.

Today Umbridge was questioning students about some illegal groups, "Okay guys,when you go just don't drink anything." Harry had told us the night before.We were all lined up and when I went in she smiled at me, "Please,sit." she said and I sat down."Would you like a cup of tea? Pumpkin juice,perhaps?" she asked and I shook my head."No thank you, Professor." I said politely, "Now,do you know of any illegal groups participating, Miss.Blanchard?" she asked and I looked like I was thinking about it, "No,not that I know of." I said and she nodded, "are you sure you're not thirsty?" she asked and I shook my head, "No,ma'am." I said and she sighed."You're free to go." she said rubbing her temple,I smiled and nodded and opened the door.The second I stepped out I scowled and notice Kris giggling at me,when I passed her I high fived her and walked out of the classroom.

It was nearing Christmas and today was the last DA meeting so we were all in the Room of Requirement.I was going to have Christmas at Kris's house because my parent are working,again. We were practicing defensive spells so I was facing George Weasly, "Okay,give me all you got Slytherin." he said taking out his wand, "I won't go eay,Weasley." I said with a smirk and he laughed, "that rhymed!" he said and then we got ready, "Expelliarmous!" he said and I blocked it, "Levicourpus!" I said and George flew up into the air and was floating, "I win!" I said with a smirk and dropped him,he grumbled a little and grabbed his wand and Harry came over. "Thanks,Faith." he said and I cocked my head to the side, "For what?" I asked and he smiled, "For being nice,I think they all actually got used to you." he said and I chuckled, "Yea,I think so.I still get Slytherin jokes thrown at me at times but hey,what're you gunna do?" I said with a shrug and he nodded.Kris came over with a smile, "I love being in the DA! It's fun and we're learning.It's fun learning." she said with a grin and I smiled,I was happy Kris was happy,the DA has gotten her mind off of Cedric for a bit."So that's it for this lesson,now we're not going to be meeting again until after the holidays,so just keep practicing on your own as best as you can and well done everyone.Great,great work." Harry said after todays meeting,before Kris and I walked out she dragged me over to Harry. "Hey guys,thanks Harry for your help." she said with a smile and I nodded, "you guys are great and you're doing awesome." he said and Hermione smiled, "We'll see you guys after the holidays?" she asked and we nodded,after saying goodbye we went to our common rooms to pack for the holidays.

Apparently Harry had a vision the night before and we were all leaving for the holidays today, Kris came over to my table and sat next to me, "I haope Harry's okay,you've heard?" she asked and I nodded, "The Slytherins have been jabbing about it all morning." I whispered and she nodded, "some times they can be real nasty." she said and I looked at her with an eyebrow raised, "Oh! except you!" she said and I smiled and nodded, "Sure,Kris.I'll see you after breakfast so we can leave." I said and she nodded and left,after breakfast I went to my room and got my things.There was snow on the ground and some ice so it was difficult to get to the carridges to get to the station,once there we got on and spent the time sipping hot chocolate and talking.We finally reached the train station and flooed to Kris's house, "Hello honey" Mrs.Hale said kissing Kris's cheeks and then hugging me,Mr.Hale hugged me and Kris and then we went to Kris's room.I went into the guest room,which they formally named my room and got into pjs,I went into Kris's and she was in hers.Tonight was Christmas Eve so we had a nice dinner with her parents and then went to bed hoping for presents tomarrow.

I felt something jumping on my bed,I groaned and rolled over."Faith! get up!" Kris yelled as she flopped down on me, "ow!" I said and she giggled, "c'mon, presents!" she said slapping my bum and running off dodging the pillow I threw at her.I got up and put on a pair of shoes and went downstairs,the tinsel on the tree changed from blue to yellow.The tinsel changes according to mood if you're close to the tree,Kris just walked over when it turned yellow,that means excited.Blue is calm and when I went over the tinsel turned black, meaning crabby or angry.I'm not a morning person.We sat down and started to open gifts, just then an owl was tapping on the window,Kris went over and took the package from it and it flew away once she took it."It's from Malfoy......for you Faith." Kris said with the biggest grin on her face,she skipped over and placed the box on my lap. It was long so there was a necklace in it,I tore off the paper and opened it to see a beautiful necklace,it was silver and had a green stone in the middle and silver leaves around it, "Ooooooo,it's so pretty." she said and I nodded, "and possibly expensive." I said and she giggled, "he liiiikes yooooou." she said and crawled back to her presents."Okay! time to exchange our gifts!" she said and crawled over with a box wrapped in silver paper and a black satin bow.I picked up mine which is a necklace wrapped in blue paper and a black bow, I gave it to her and she took off the bow and ripped off the paper,opening the box she gaspoed."Oh,Faith.It's so pretty!" she said with a smile and I smiled, "it's a mood necklace,it'll tell you what mood you're in. "I said with a smile and she giggled and put it on, the stone turned yellow and she looked at me, "it means you're happy." I said and she nodded, "oh,when the stone turns black,that means you're in danger." I said and she nodded, "I'll remember that.Oooooh there's more!" she said and I laughed,she took out an outfit I made for her and she laughed,the shirt said shush cause sometimes,I think she talks too much.I opened hers and it was a white shiert with some yellow stripes and in blue letters it said 'Here comes the sun' I giggled and took out the leggings that were black with leather on it. "Thanks,Kris. "I said hugging her and she giggled again.We spent the day watching tv and eating fattening foods,and next week we'd be going back to Hogwarts.

Today we were going back to Hogwarts and as we walked back into the warm castle Kris and I walked to the Room of Requirement,while we were walking I bumped into somebody."Oh,sorry." I said and looekd to see Draco,Kris being who she was made me get Draco a gift and mail it to him and I did,it was Quidditch stuff,nothing cool. "Well,I'll meet you there." Kris said and turned the corner."Hey,Faith.I see you're wearing your present." he said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes, "Yes and thank you,I love it." I said and chuckled, "thank you for the Quidditch stuff,I needed it." he said and I roleld my eyes, "it was nothing."I said and then I heard a familiar giggle,"Kris?" I said and heard her run away,I looked back and Draco was looking up, "Um,I'm guessing that's Kris's doing." he said pointing to a mistletoe hanging above us, "I'm gunna kill her in her sleep." I said and he laughed,actually laughed, wow. He leaned forward and kissed me,I kissed back as his arms wrapped around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck,we broke the kiss and let go of each other."I gotta go kil Kris now." I said and he nodded, "see you around,Faith." he said and with a smirk and wink he walked away and I sped walked to the Room of Requirement red as a strawberry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kris's train outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/christmas_train_outfit_kris/set?id=34991689

Faith's train outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34991497

Their pjs - http://www.polyvore.com/christmas_pjs/set?id=34991251

Outfits going back - http://www.polyvore.com/going_back/set?id=34993252

Kris's present - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34992927

Faith's present - http://www.polyvore.com/faith/set?id=34992659