Status: Complete and working on a sequal.

From the Shadows, to Your Heart.

Summer

This year at Hogwarts, Faith and I have made so many new friends. They accepted us into Dumbledore’s Army and we became close friends after that. Today, we leave Hogwarts and go back home. I can’t wait to go back home next year. I’m on the train sitting across from Faith and she fell asleep…she always falls asleep. This gives me time to think. I thought about how Faith tried to teach me the Patronus Charm yesterday.

I was in the Room of Requirement when Faith came in and told me she wanted to teach me the Patronus. I stood up and took out my wand.

“Okay, now think of a memory. A really happy memory, so happy that when you think of it you can’t help but smile.” Faith instructed. I thought of Cedric instantly. He always knew how to put a smile on my face.

“Expecto Patronum!” I chanted. A ghostly figure that looked like a leaping panther leaped out of my wand. I circled the room and went around jumping crazily. “Wow! Good job, Kris,” that wasn’t Faith. Who said that? I turn toward the door of the room and I see Harry stand in the doorframe.

“Thanks, I see you’re looking better,” I say.

“And feeling better. I can see you were thinking of Cedric. Why are you two always in here?”

“This was the only place we could both be and be normal,” Faith answered.

“We’ve been coming here for several years now. Why are you here anyway?” I asked.

“I wanted to come up here and reminisce on what happened here this year.” He answered.

“So much has happened, anything specific?” I ask.

“Not really, I just thought maybe I could talk to you for a second.” Harry said, Faith left the room and Harry and I were left alone.

“So, what did you want to talk about?” I asked. Harry walked closer to me not saying a word. He stopped as soon as our bodies touched. He lowered his neck and put his lips onto mine. I hadn’t realized that Harry thought of me. I thought I was just another person in the room. A nobody. But apparently not.

’Is this what you wanted to talk to me about?’ I thought into his mind.

’Actually, I wanted to ask you out. Will you go out with me?’ He thought.

’Yes.’ How long have we kissed? I’m guessing not that long. Hopefully. Harry stopped kissing and left the room and thought, ’We’ll keep in touch and pick up when school starts again.’

‘Okay.’
I put into his mind. I left the room smiling from ear to ear.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Faith asked.

“Oh, nothing,” I replied.

“Spill!”

“Harry and I kissed…”

“Awesome! You do realize that I now am able to torment you as much as I want.”

“Yeah, sadly I realize that…”

I was never that happy again…well I guess I will be when we get back to Hogwarts. Faith stirred in her sleep and we have reached Kings Cross Station. From here we were to catch a cab and go to my place. We had to pack quickly because my parents were taking us to Florida in the United States to go to Disney World. I’m really happy to leave England! I want to see the world, Faith and I packed and we went to meet my parents in the living room. They were going to Apparate us to the bathroom of the hotel lobby, my dad will obviously go alone my mom will apparate both Faith and I. We will only stay in Florida for three days. Faith’s mom wants to take us on a journey so we have to be back in time for that.

The hotel is on the campgrounds and we were given a cabin. But we didn’t stay long in the cabin we went straight to the parks when we were finished unpacking. Our first stop was Disney’s Animal Kingdom, there we went on Dinosaur, Expedition Everest, and Kali River Rapids as well as the Primeval Whirl. My parents got sick so they went back to the cabin and left Faith and I to wander around alone.

“Having fun?” I ask Faith.

“Yeah! Wanna get food?” Faith says.

“Sure.” We stopped at one of the places and sat down with trays filled with food. I wonder sometimes how we stay skinny. Must be from all the walking we do in Hogwarts.

“So, what’s it like. Kissing Harry.” Faith asks.

“It’s like kissing another human being?” I say. Faith laughs at my reply. We don’t feel like going on anymore rides after we ate. We went back to the cabin the normal, humanly, way.
The next few days went by extremely quickly! I don’t even remember doing half the stuff we did. But it sadly became that time to go home. We apparated back to my place in England.

Faith’s mom told us not to pack anything, I wonder why. But tomorrow she’ll be coming.
Faith’s mom came in and hurried us next to her. She had a g of clothes in her hand. She said we will change when we get to the destination we were headed to. She picked up her wand and off we went.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't kill me! I'm sorry it's short!! I'll do better I promise!!! And please drop a comment....We need to know how you guys liked it! :)

The outfits:
Kris' outfit for going home on the train:
http://www.polyvore.com/kris_outfit_on_way_home/set?id=35139042

Faith's outfit on the train:
http://www.polyvore.com/faith_going_home_from_hogwarts/set?id=35143308

Disney outfits:
http://www.polyvore.com/disneyworld/set?id=35138424