Status: Complete and working on a sequal.

From the Shadows, to Your Heart.

Secrets.

Today we were starting classes,after the scare that Kris gave Harry and I a few days ago I've made sure to keep an eye on her.We now had Slughorn as our potions master,I was so used to Snape.Harry and Ron came in late apparently now they're taking this class,I glanced at Draco,he seemed off lately and it was starting to worry me."As I was saying,I've concocted a few sample potions for you today.Can anyone tell me what these are?" Slughorn asked and Hermione raised her hand, "That's Veritaserum,a very strong truth potion." Hermione said and I noticed Harry and Ron fighting over some books,I raised an eyebrow and turned back to the potions.One of them smelled absolutly amazing,I could smell burning wood,blood and Draco's clogne."That's Amerotia,it's the strongest love potin in the world.For example,I smell freshly mown grass,ner partchment and peppermint toothpaste." Hermione said and her voice faltered at the end."It isn't so much as a love potions,it creates a more of obsession,and it is probably one of the most dangerous potions in the room." Slughorn said covering it,I didn't realize I was leaning toward it and I leaned back near Draco who was smirking."What did you smell?" he asked and I sighed, "burning wood,blood and your cologne." I said and he chuckled and kissed my neck.I noticed most of the girls in the class had moved up, "did you smell anything?" I asked and he nodded, "I smelled your perfume,seawater,your shampoo and some type of flower." he said and I blushed, "You sure you smelled my shampoo and perfume?" I asked and he hummed, "definitly." he said and I turned even more red,Kris looked at me and I shook my head.We had to make a Draught of Living Death,I tried to cut the bean but it wouldn't cut,then it dawned on me.I crushed it with my blade and added it in,Kris saw mine and Harry doing it so she did it too.I remebered some of the training with Snape,that's the perk of having him around,when I was failing potions in 1st to 3rd year I asked Snape for help,he's really good.Hermione looked frazzled and laughed,my potion was pink right now and I know I did it right, "Kris." I thought and she glanced at me, "make the potion red." I thought and she pointed to the book with an eyebrow raised, "Just trust me." I thought and she shrugged,I made mine red and waited for the testing."Well it seems we have three winners! Mr.Potter,Miss.Hale and Miss.Blanchard." Slughorn said and gave the vial to Harry, "I'm afraid you will have to divide it amoungst yourselves I have no more unfortunetly." he said and I nodded,I went over to Harry after class and he got two other vials and all three were filled equally, "Here you go." Harry said and I smiled, "Thanks." I said and Kris and I left for other classes.The day went by fast and I pretty much zoned out most of the time,I'm too tired to pay attenetion.

After classes I was walking around and passed Dumbledore's office, "Ah,Miss.Blanchard.Please come with me." Dumbledore said coming out of his office,I followed him up and he walked to his desk, "I have a note I wish you to deliever to Mr.Potter,one moment."he said holding up a finger and disappering into another room.I looked at all f Dumbledore's nick-nacks and played with a few,my attention went to this stone basin that had silvery water in it,next to it were a bunch of vials.I touched one vial and I got a pleasant feeling in my head,

-------------------------------------------------

It was Dumbledore but he was alot younger than now,I watched him go into an orphanage and he talked to this little boy.I could actually hear their conversation, "Theivery is not tolerated at Hogwarts,Tom." Dumbledore said and he got up to leave, "I can talk to snakes.They find me,is that normal for people like me?" the little Tom asked and then I was pulled out.
-----------------------------------------------

I gasped and saw Dumbledore,"Are you alright, Miss.Blanchard?" he asked and I nodded, "What did you see?" he asked coming over to me, "I saw a little kid named Tom,in an orphanage and he said he could talk to snakes.Professor,it's not Him is it?" I asked and Dumbledore sighed, "It seems your power has streached to seeing the past,yes Faith,that was Tom Riddle,or Voldemort if you will.Please go see Professor Snape." Dumbledore said giving me Harry's note.While going to Snape's I passed Harry,"Hey Harry." I said and he smiled, "Hey Faith." he said and I handed him the note."It's from Dumbledore.I gotta go." I said walking away before he could say anything.I knocked on Snape's door and I heard him tell me to come in, "Snape,I'm sorry to bother you but I have a problum." I said and he motioned to a seat."What seems to be the problum,Faith?" he asked and I sighed, "I saw the past." I said and he nodded, "Your powers are growing too.I would like to start some lesson back up with you,these might be easier to control than your future visions,but we shall see.Every Monday and Wednseday after dinner." he said and I nodded, "thank you,Snape. "I said and he nodded,I left the room and went to bed.

The next day it was the weekend so Kris dragged me to the Gryffindor Quidditch tryouts,it was cold so we were dressed for the weather as we sat with Hermione."Why did you bring me here?" I groaned and she hit me, "C'mon Harry and Ron are your friends too." she said and I rolled my eyes, "You get along with them more." I grumbled and she shot me a look.I smiled and she rolled her eyes,I guess I'll watch I have nothing better to do,Draco wasn't going for the team this year he said he had to pick up his grades,I always know when Draco is lying but he covered this one up pretty well but I saw the slight hint of it there,I'm just going to have to trust him.It was McLaggen's last turn and behind me I heard the oftest whisper of 'confundis.' I turned to see Hermione sitting behind me and I smirked.Ron was up and he did awesome,after tryouts I left and found Harry."Harry,can I borrow the Marauders Map?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow,"Sure but why?" Harry asked and I sighed, "Personal reason." I said in a flat tone so he knew not to say anything."Fine,come with me." he said and we went to the Gryffindor common room, "You coming in?" Harry asked opening the door for me, "I think it's best not too,I'll wait here."I said and he nodded and went inside.He came out moments later and I smiled, "thank you,Harry." I said and hugged him then left."I solemly swear I am up to no good." I said and the ink appered,I saw Draco disapper up on the astronamy tower,I started to go there and when I got there I went up the stairs,I hid my wand and made the map small to fit in my pocket."Draco."I whispered and he jumped,it looked like he hadn't slept in awhile, "oh my god." I said walking over and grabbing his face, "it's nothing,Faith." he said and I gave him a look, "please don't give me that look." he said rubbing my arm."Where have you been?" I asked and he smirked, "miss me?" he asked and I smiled, "yes I do." I said leaning my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me."I've missed you too." he said with a sigh and kissed my head, "then how come you won't tell me what you've been doing? I'm starting to think some bad things." I said and he laughed, "Like what?" he asked and I sighed, "Like you're seeing someone else."I said and he pulled me away to look at him, "Faith,I would never do that.I love you." he said and I smiled and looked down, "I love you too." I said pecking his lips."Do you really want to know where I go?" he asked and I nodded, "Yes."I said and he sighed, "promise you will hear me out before reacting?" he asked and I nodded, "I swear." I said and he sighed.He touched his left arm and then raised his sleeve,on his pale arm in blackish green was the Dark Mark."Draco." I gasped and he held up a finger, "I was forced.Because of my family.I'm so so so sorry Faith." he said and he was choking back tears."He said I have to do this mission or he'll kill me,my family and anyone I ever loved and that includes you." he said and I grabbed his face,I kissed the two tears that fell out and hugged him."I don't judge you for what your father has done Draco,can you tell me your mission?" I asked and he sighed."I have to repair a Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Reqirement and I...I have to kill Dumbledore." he said in a whisper and I gasped."That's horrible."I said and Draco latched onto me,"please don't go,you're the only thing keeping me sane now." he said and I nodded, "I never planned on leaving,Draco." I said and he smiled,he took a ring off his finger and placed it on mine."I know it's big but I want you to have it." he said and I looked to see a silver ring with the Malfoy crest on it,"Thank you,Draco."I said and we kissed again but soon we had to go to bed and we went our seperate ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Faith's Quidditch tryout outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35211475
Kris's Quidditch tryout outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35211023