Status: Complete and working on a sequal.

From the Shadows, to Your Heart.

I Stand Alone.

I had spent Christmas with my family,or well my mom because dad was working,again.I got a new outfit from Kris,Draco sent me a dress (most likely picked by his mother),Ron sent me some of his mom's sweets,Hermione gave me a book that I wanted,Harry got me some shoes (probably with the help of Kris) and I even got a present from Luna,she gave me an edition of a Quibbler and a charm bracelet, and Snape gave me a necklace.We were back at school now and Kris was finishing telling me about what happened at the Weasley's, "Everyone is fine,right?" I ask and she nodded."Poor Mrs.Weasley she loved that house." Kris said with a sigh and I sighed too."Oh,well.They'll make it." I said and Kris nodded.Classes ended so I changed into regular clothes and now Kris and I were going to the Great Hall for dinner.While we were eating I noticed Draco walk in,he looked worse than usual and I noticed Harry talking to Katie Bell,my eyes flickered to Draco who fled the Hall and Harry followed him,I got up and ran after them.I heard bangs coming from the boys bathroom on the 7th floor,I snuck in and had my wand out,the floor was flooded with water as I walked and then I heard Harry say a spell that Snape had taught me himself, "Sectumsepra!" Harry said and my breath hitched in my throat when I heard a thud,I ran in and stopped dead in my tracks.Draco lay on the floor with deep gashes forming all over him,the water stained red and I could feel my eyes brimming with tears,I ran over to Draco."Draco?! Draco,honey speak to me!" I pleaded grabbing his face as he moaned in pain,I heard someone move and in an instant my wand was pointed at them and I used my body to sheild Draco.It was Snape,he looked horrified,his eyes flickered to Draco then me then Harry.Harry looked shocked and he ran out of the bathroom as Snape healed Draco.I saw some of my tears fall onto Draco's face and Snape sent me a sympathetic look.Snape and I took Draco to the Hospital Wing and I watched nervously as Madame Pomfrey looked him over, "How is he?" I asked and she sighed, "He'll be fine,sore but fine.He's lucky to be alive my dear."she said walking away.I took in an unsteady breath and sat next to Draco's bed,he was out like a light and I moved some of his platinum blond hair from his eyes and sighed,I pointed my wand at an empty vase, "Aquamenti." I said and the vase filled with water, "Orchidious." I muttered and red roses sprouted out of my wand that I placed in the vase.Soon Madame Pomfrey said I had to get to bed because it was actually past curfew and she gave me a hall pass,I thank her quietly and went to the Slytherin common room."Oh look who it is,the slutty boyfriend stealer." I heard Pug faced Parkinson's voice ran out,all the Slytherin sitting around chuckled except for Blaise Zabini,who I've grown to be friends with and Crabbe and Goyle.I glanced at Pansy and she sneered at me, "Parkinson,fuck off." I said and tried to go to my room, "what's wrong,Draco dump you? I'm not surprised." she said and her and her posses started to laugh,I lost it and turn and punched her square in the jaw,she fell to the floor and held her jaw."You bitch!" she shrieked and got up,she took out her wand and I took out mine quicker than her, "Expelliarmous!" I said and he wand flew away,I pushed her down and she whimpered and I placed my hell on her stomach hard enough to make a bruise."I'm in no mood for your fucking shit,Parkinson.And if you know what's good for you,you'd stay out of my way,or I will kill you." I said in a low,srious voice.I took my foot off of her and went up to my dorm,where I cried myself to sleep.After about an hour or two I couldn't sleep so I went to the Room of Requirement where I made my room from back home.I sat there and listened to music and let it all out,after I clamed down the room repaired itself and I sat on the floor with my back against the bed and I sighed and closed my eyes,then my blood boled over again and I decided.I'm going to kill Harry Potter.I'm going to kill that scar headed son of a bitch.

I ended up falling asleep in the Room and I took a shower and dried my hair and let it's natural waves form,it's Saturday so we had no classes.I put on 'I Stand Alone' by Godsmack,I'm in the mood for angry music.I did my make up and put on my outfit for the day,I stayed in and the Room conjured some food and I ate and watched some tv and played some guitar to calm down,but I knew once my eyes laid on Potter,my blood would boil again.I walked around Hogwarts and I guess I looked scarly because some people practically ran away at the sight of me,I kept my head high and my shoulders back,my eyes flickered here and there to catched the black eyed glasses wearing boy.I finally spotted him near the Black Lake,he was standing near the tree with Granger and Weasley.My blood boiled and I glared so badly that if looks could kill,everyone in a 15 mile radias of Potter would drop dead.I took out my wand and started to go towards Harry,I saw out of the corner of my eye Kris running to stop me, "Faith." she said and grabbed my arm,I shoved it off and went on."Potter!" I yelled and him and his buddies turned to look at me,at one glance Potter's eyes widened."Faith!" Kris yelled and grabbed my arm,I shoved her off and she fell to the floor,I gave her an apologetic look and went up to Potter.In my right hand I had my wand and with my left hand I held Potter's neck and shoved him against the tree.I poked his neck with my wand and growled,I could see fear in his eyes as they darted around looking for an escape,I took his wand from his pocet and tossed it behind me like a ball of paper."You almost killed Draco." I said in a low,murderous voice, "I didn't mean to,Faith.I me-." he started but I glared at him, "Shhh!" I hissed and he shut up."I will hurt you so bad that your dead parents will roll in their graves,along with that godfather of yours."I hissed into his ear and I could tell he winced, "Poor,defensless,Potty.All alone."I said and noticed Granger taking out her wand,it sddently was in my hand and I glanced at it, what the hell? Everyone was shocked but I was still too pissed to care, "I will kill you,Harry Potter.Before the Dark Lord can even get his hands on you.I will finish you." I growled and could spot Kris running over with Snape and Blaise."Miss.Blanchard." I heard Snape said and I growled, "As much as I would love to see you hurt Mr.Potter for his misdeeds.It is my doing to punish him,not you.Faith,release Mr.Potter." Snape said and I growled and removed my hand and wand,he pushed off the tree but with my left hand I pushed him back down onto the tree by his neck."Next time,you won't be so lucky." I hissed and left him go,I back up a little and glared at him before sharply turning and walking past Blaise,Kris and Snape.I stomped back to the castle and to the Room of Requirment where I spent the rest of the day venting my hate for Potter.

About 2 days later from the day I tired to kill Potter,he got detention.Snape made Potter scrub down every inch of the boys bathroom he destoryed and the Potions room.I still though he should be hurt but Snape assured me that he did get injured cleaning the Potions room.One day I saw Potter's hands had burns and scarches probably from Potions,everytime I saw him I'd glare and he'd flinch,Kris wasn't speaking to me.I understand why but why can't she see why I did it,he told her too so I don't know why she isn't talking to me.After classes I got dressed and went to the Room of Requirement.I stook in front of the wall and thought, 'I need to see the Room where things are hidden.' and then the door appered,I walked into the crowded room and found the Cabinet with a sheet over it,I pulled it off and examined it all over.For the most part it looked fine,but being able to transport people,that could be dangerous if it didn't work.I sighed and opened it,I placed an apple inside and closed the door.My dad has a pair of Vanishing Cabinets so I knew what to do,I just wanted to see how far Draco got along with this one.I muttered the incantation twice and heard the familiar sound of it disappering,I opened it and the apple was gone.I waited a minute and said the incantation again twice,I heard the sound and opened the Cabinet.Inside there was the apple with a bite taken out of it,I picked up the apple and took a bite as I closed the Cabinet's door.I wandered around the room and found many starnge things inside.Soon it was time for me to go so I left the room and went to bed.

A day later Draco was released from the Hospital Wing,I was sitting in the crowded Room of Requirment glaring at nothing.I felt hands on my shoulders, "So what is this you almost murdering Potter situation I heard about?" I heard a familiar smooth voice say and I jumped up and off the chair I was sitting in, "Draco." I breathed and hugged him,he hugged me back just as tightly."I was so worried."I said and he rubbed my back, "I know,baby.I know." he said and we let go,he placed small sweet kisses on my lips for two minutes until we both sat down."So you tried to murder Potter?" he asked and I sneered, "Yes,and I was stopped."I growled and he smirked and chuckled, "I also hear you looked hot too,and scary." he said and I nodded, "I suppose I did." I said and he chuckled again."They're coming tonight." Draco said quietly and my breath hitched in my throat,the Death Eaters were coming tonight."What will happen?" I asked and he shurgged, "I don't know." he said pulling me close to him."I might have to leave Hogwarts." he said and I sighed."I promise you,Faith Blanchard.That if this all blows up,I will find you."He said and I smiled, "thank you,Draco." I said and he smiled and took out a ring,it had a bit onyx stone and it opened so you could put things in it,he slipped it onto my finger and I smiled.Soon Draco said I had to leave because they were coming, "I want you as far from the fight as you can get." he said and I glared at him, "Faith,please for me." he said and I sighed, "Okay." I said and we kissed.I left and started to walk around,I spotted Harry going to the Atronamy Tower so I followed him,I spotted him watching and so I started to watch,he turned and looked behind me,I spotted Snape and he told us to be quiet."Do it Draco.NOW!" I heard the voice of Bellatrix Lestrange yell and I flinched."No." Snape said when he was up there, "Severus." I heard Dumbledore say and then, "Avada Kedavra." I heard Snape say,there was a bright green light and I jumped.I ran down the stairs and tried to get away,everyone was fighting so I just ran,I didn't see Kris so I figured she was hiding.I then spotted her fighting a Death Eater, "Levicourpus!" I shouted and he was lifted up,I fought with them and soon my lips was busted and I had a bruise on my jaw line,I saw Draco,Snape,Bellatrix,Greyback and two other Death Eaters fleeing and Draco shot me a look and I smiled a little at him and blew him a kiss.He was going to do something until Snape shoved him along.Soon I ran out to follow Potter,he and Snape fought and before Draco disapperated he stared at me and then formed a heart with his hands and left.Snape was gone by then and I fell to my knees and sobbed into my hands.I felt arms wrap around me and I sobbed into the person's chest,I looked up to see Harry."I'm so sorry Harry!" I sobbed and I just kept apologizing, "It's alright,Faith.Shhh,shh." he said rubbing my back as I cried for Draco.

Harry's p.o.v

When Snape was gone I heard someone sobbing,I turned to see Faith on her knees sobbing horribly,her body shook with each sob and I felt bad.She may have tried to kill me,but she was angry I almost killed the person she lovedmnot matter how much I hate him I felt bad.I went over to her and held her as she cried."I'm so sorry Harry!" she sobbed and I rubbed her back, "It's alright,Faith.Shh,shh." I soothed her and soon spotted Kris.She had a few bumps and bruises and she came over and hugged Faith.Soon Faith calmed down and we all went back to Hogwarts.

Faith's p.o.v

We went back to the castle and the Dark Mark hung high in the sky,we reached where Dumbledore fell and Harry went over and removed something from his pocket.Eveyrone started to raise their wands and I rasied mine with Kris,who had an arm around me.The Mark soon disappered and I put my arm down,I turned and cried onto Kris's shoulder and she held me,it was akward because she was shorter than me but I didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got the title from the song 'I Stand Alone' by Godsmack.

Faith's outfit from the bathroom scene - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35369351
Faith's outfit going to kill Harry - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35369902
Faith's outfit for when the Death Eaters come - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35370928
Kris's ourfit for the Death Eater invasion- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35371602