Status: Complete and working on a sequal.

From the Shadows, to Your Heart.

We'll Meet Again When Our Cars Collide

All the students gathered in the Great Hall for Dumbledore’s funeral. I found Harry and stood next to him and Ron and Hermione. Hermione cried into Ron’s shoulder, they really are a cute couple. Although thinking such thought as that is probably not the best thing…since we are at a funeral. I see Faith standing in the corner; I asked her if she wanted to stand with us earlier today, she said she felt weird, I guess I can’t blame her. I hope she doesn’t still want to kill Harry….I would kill her if she did. The funeral was long; every teacher had a long piece of parchment for what they wanted to day about Dumbledore. They all finished with tears running down their face. I cried into Harry’s shirt and he tried as hard as he could to not cry. I told him, ’You can cry if you need to.’

‘I want to stay strong for Dumbledore,’
he answered.

’Just so you know I will always be there for you if you need me.’ I said looking up into his eyes. He stared into mine and thought, ’Funny, I think I should be the one to say that to you.’

‘Yeah, well, my life isn’t as crazy as yours right now.’

‘True. On the train Hermione, Ron and I want to talk to you and Faith.’

‘Okay, I’ll let Faith know. Are you mad at Faith?’

‘No, not really, I can perfectly understand why she tried to kill me.’

‘That’s good.’
I cut the connection and almost fainted. I lost my balance and luckily Harry caught me. ’You okay?’ He asked.

’Yeah, just weak, if I lose my balance or faint, can I count on you to help me?’ I asked.

’I will always help you.’

‘Thank you.’
I broke the connection once again; it’s taking a lot of energy. My vision becomes cloudy and soon black. I feel my body drop and Harry caught me, as I drift into the darkness I feel Harry pick me up and walked somewhere.
I woke up to find that we are on the train going home. Faith was on my left and Harry on my right. Ron and Hermione were sitting across from us.

“Look who decided to wake up,” Ron said, Hermione slapped his arm gently.

“It’s not her fault, it takes a lot of energy out of her just to project her thoughts, not to mention that it takes even more energy just to keep up a barrier that actually works,” Hermione defended me. I mouthed ‘Thank you’ to her. She nodded. I sat up and ate some candy to regain some strength.

“What was it you wanted to talk about with us?” I asked.

“Well, we were thinking of not going back to Hogwarts next year. Dumbledore left me a mission to find the rest of the horcruxes- things Voldemort uses to make him live longer- and we were wondering if you two would want to join us. Plus, we could really use both your gifts, it would really help.” Harry explained.

“I’m in,” Faith said. We all looked at her surprisingly. “What?”

“Nothing, I’m in to,” I said.

“Excellent!” Ron said. We went on talking about possible possibilities of where the horcruxes would be hiding. We all believe they will be most likely the obvious places, but there’s no telling if that’s correct. We pulled into King’s Cross and agreed to meet up with everyone and the Weasley’s sometime in July or August. Hermione will send an owl when. Faith and I left King’s Cross anxious for the future events about to occur.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry!! I know it's a short chapter!!! But!! Yes there is a but to this situation. The "but" is there will be a sequel!! We'll post the first chapter soon!! Stay with us!!
Credit for the chapter tittle: Helena by My Chemical Romance

Kris and Faith's outfits:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35412457