Status: Complete and working on a sequal.

From the Shadows, to Your Heart.

The Goblet of Fire.

Kris and I walked into the Great Hall about 2 hours before dinner,we sat on the bleachers that replaced the house tables.We watched as Fred and Geaorge Weasly entered their named into the cup,apparently having taken some ageing potion to cross over the Age Line Dumbledore drew."Look at this!" Kris said eagerly pointing to the twins,I watched as they both flew back out of the Age Line and when they got up they had long white beards and wrinkles."You said!" one said and the other one repeated as they started to fight.The Great Hall doors swung open and in walked famous Quidditch play, Viktor Krum.He placed his paper into the Goblet and looked at Granger then walked out.A group of Hufflepuffs walked in and pushed Cedric into the ring,I glanced at Kris to see that she was watching wit ha worried,but proud smile.He looked at her and grinned then left with his friends.

Soon the time came to pick out the winner,the tables had been moved back and I sat at the Slytherin table,which also occupied the Durmstrang students.The stone goblet was placed where Dumbledore's podium usually stood,he called out attention and we all watched intently as the flames shot up and licked the edges of the stone goblet,they were a blue color,much like Kris's eyes.Then it turned red and a piece of paper flew out,Dumbledore cought it and read the small piece of partchment."The Durmstrang champion is,Viktor Krum!" Dumbledore called out and everyone started to clap as Viktor rose from our table,went over to Dumbledore and shook his hand dissappering behind a door near the back of the Hall where the Trophy room stood.The flames turned red again and a circular paper flew out,Dumbledore read it,"The Beauxbatons champion is,Fleur Delacour!" Dumbledore said and she rose from the Ravenclaw table and went where Dumbledore was and dissapeared like Viktor.The flames turned red again and Dumbledore proceeded to read the paper,"The Hogwarts champian is,Cedric Diggory!" He said and I looked to see Kris happily clapping for him,I clapped a little too as Cedric disappeared.Once again the flames turned red,confused Dumbledore got another paper."Harry Potter." he mummbled and looked up, "Harry Potter?" he said and it was silent,he said it again and Harry Potter rose from his seat as everyone started to yell how much of a cheater he was.Some teachers went to the Trophy room while the other calmed everyone down and proceeded with dinner,after I ate I went to bed tired after the long day.

A few days later I sat with Kris in the Transfiguration courtyard,"I can't believe Potter cheated." I grumbled and Kris looked at me with a smile."Faith,that happened days ago,let it go." she said and I huffed and went back to reading my Potions book."Hey guys." a disgruntled Cedric said when he walked up to us, "Hey,Hogwarts Champ."I said with a smirk and he rolled his eyes and sat,very close,next to Kris."That Rita Skeeter women is a handful." he said with a sigh and I shrugged."So why'd you have to do?" Kris asked and Cedric opened his eyes."They checked our wands and then we had an interview with Rite Skeeter." he said and I sighed and got up, "Iim so bored." I whined sitting next to Kris,"well do something." she said hitting me with her textbook on charms.I stuck my tongue out at her and got up,"I'm gunna go get something from my dorm,be right back."I said getting up again and going to the dungeons.

Once down there I went to my dorm and got my sketchbook and some drawing materials.When I walked back down I almost made it out until a smooth voice called me out."Blanchard!" it called and I turned to see Malfoy,Blaise Zabini and Theadore Nott."What do you want, Malfoy?" I asked coming over to the leather couched, "Here,all Slytherins get these before anyone else,we're all wearing them to the first task." he said handing me a large button.On said button it said 'Go Cedric!' with a yellow back ground and then it turned into a purple background with 'Potter Stinks!' written on it,I sighed and raised my eyebrow at him."Wow Malfoy,really childish." I said throwing the button onto my lap,he smirked and shook his head."Well,we still have to stick to school rules, Blanchard." he said and I just scuffed and rolled my eyes."I hate Potter too,but this is the most childish way to show distate to a peer." I said and he raised an eyebrow at me,again I rolled my eyes."Stupid way to show you hate Potter."I said with no emotion and he laughed, "oh well." he said and got up."Here keep it anyway." he said walking very close to me,I felt him stick the button into my robe's pocket,he removed him hand and flashed me a smirk and a wink and went back to his friends.I huffed and walked out of the common room and all the way back to the Transfiguration courtyard."Hey,what happed?" Kris asked when she saw me,I shook my head and sat down next to her as she continued her conversation with Cedric