Status: In Progress

True love never ends .

Love at frist dance.

The frist day of school was Auguest 24, 2011. The girls were in thire rooms looking for the most beautiful and perfect outfit for the frist day of freshmen year. Ones name was Alexis. Another was Jassica. The one everyone thought to be the prettiest of them all was Alyssa. Now they found the same thing that they wear to the partys all summer. A simple little sun dress with one shoulder strap and they were all purple and red. Jassica was the only one out of the three with a boyfriend. His name was Adain , he was a year older than she was. He was so sweet. No matter how many times she hurt him no matter how rude and mean she was his whole world. Then one day she met this guy and he was a jerk. Everyone told her and told her he was just the another guy to break her heart so she would be left with nothing. But after they were good and strong then they got bad the were fighting and yelling at eachother So he broke her heat he was a jerk. And he left her with nothing.
She was never left with nothing because no metter how much she hurt him or how much she pushed him away Adain was always there to chatch her when she fell. To dry all of her tears and pick up all the broken peices just for her to hurt him. But he didn't care because he loved her. No matter how long he had to wait he would always be there for her just waiting for her to realize she was in love with him too. But you don't ever come across a guy like that just anywhere. And then "BAM" she woke up looked at the picture of them together on her nightstand. And she felt like no one had ever made her feel. She was truly falling in love with the guy who's loved her for years.
It was love at frist sight for him but she grew to love him. As she realized who she was and where her place in life was right next to Adain. And they were fianliy together.