Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Going to see Elves

I was awoken early the next morning by Aragorn shaking me lightly. I smiled getting up out of the chair and looking at the still sleeping hobbits. "I think it'd be best if you were the one to awaken them." He stated walking out of the room. I shook my head brushing my fiery red hair out of my eyes and behind my ears. I sighed as i lightly shook Frodo into the realm of consciousness. He woke up with a start but instantly calmed as I rested my hand on his shoulder. The brown haired hobbit looked up at me and I gave him a reassuring smile as he moved to wake up the others and i smiled at them. Aragorn soon came back and then we were off.
We left Bree with a small horse named Bill that we had taken from a man in the town. The poor animal was undernourished and very skinny. Sam was instantly at the ponies every whim and was making sure he was eating right. Merry and Pippin were walking in the back of the group making trouble like usual but they knew to behave while I was standing there. Aragorn was walking ahead due to the fact that the hobbits still weren't to keen on him. I had told him before we left that if we told them who he was to me that they would instantly warm up to him but he said he was comfortable like he was. That's Aragorn for you a stubborn idiot but he was still my brother.
We were passing over rocks and through bushes when Sam finally spoke. "How do we know we can trust this Strider fellow?" He asked them. "Yeah how do we know he's not an enemy for the those riders?" Pippin asked. "I assure you he's no enemy." I said walking up towards Aragorn. Frodo watched me walk up and smiled briefly. "Kyna seems to trust him and besides i think an enemy would looked different seem fouler." Frodo said stepping over a rock. "Yeah but how do we know where he's leading us?" Sam asked. "To Rivendale Master Gamgee." Aragorn who had been listening to their whole conversation said.
"Did you here that Frodo were going to see the elves." Sam said excitedly. I laughed as Aragorn smiled at Sam's reaction. We continued on silently then looking at nature and the sun slowly drift down to meet the ground and lower valley. We still walked until it was late in the night. We then came to a stop and I built a fire as Strider went to hunt down some food. He soon came back with a deer over his shoulder and one of his arrows missing. I smiled as I skinned and cooked the deer for everyone. After they had all eaten they went to sleep while i kept watch.
We got up the next morning and it was just like the day before. We walked along hidden trails and ever towards our destination of Rivendale. Frodo seemed to be waded down a little bit by the ring but he showed utter resilience for the evil dangling around his neck. We soon found ourselves in need of a place to stay as night dawned upon us. we made our way to an old watch tower. "This is once was the watch tower of Amun Soul we will rest here the night." Aragorn said.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't been updating all the time it's been troubling times for me so hopefully i start posting every weekend but no promises