Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Frodo Awakens and a Future is Foretold

Sleep didn't find me that night. I lay awake in my room staring out at the stars through the hewn window. I remember being taught each and every constellation by Gandalf and Saruman and now I learn Saruman has turned against us. I didn't want to think about the pain of loosing a person whom I had cared for even if I had just lost him to the dark side. I sighed pulling the covers around me tighter. My mind was to awake for my body to take rest. The blanket and soothing murmurs of the brook that was usually my lullaby did nothing to soothe my weary and overworked mind. I wanted to sleep but I couldn't until I heard Elrond and Gandalf coming towards my room whispering.
I quickly turned so my face was hidden and closed my eyes making my breathing become deep and shallow. I knew if anyone looked at me they would think me resting peacefully. "Gandalf you know her opinions on all these happenings." Elrond stated standing right outside the door. "Yes I do and we both know that her destiny lies along the leaves that this company will trod." Gandalf said. I could feel his eyes looking at me and resisted the urge to turn. "Yes her destiny lies among that company if it comes to be, the future is not set in stone, it changes often." Elrond stated. "She will find love and sorrow on this journey along with a new understanding and a new reason to fight." Elrond said. "Although she shan't be fighting if this does come to pass." Gandalf stated. She heard Elrond laugh half heartily as they started to again walk down the hall.
My mind raced. They had obviously been talking about a woman and what did they mean by a company? Something big was happening and Elrond had seen into someones future but whose. "It might be yours" a tiny voice said in the back of my head. I shook my head laying down again. No I can't be mine could it? And if it was what did it mean. I knew that it would all be answered in time but something about it bothered me and I don't know why. So with my mind mulling what the two had said I slipped into a pitiful sleep if you could even call it that.
I was awoken the next morning by someone shaking me. I stretched out my arms and sat up in my bed rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "Kyna Frodo's awake." Merry said jumping up and down excitedly by me. I smiled at him and stood up making my way over to my dresses. "Go ahead back to him Merry I'll be there as soon as I'm dressed. I watched as he nodded excitedly and ran off. Smiling to myself I put all my rest fullness to the side and got dressed. I put on a plain, well as plain as elves get, dark blue dress. An elf came in soon after I was finished getting dressed to tell me that Frodo was awake. I thanked them and before she left she offered to do my hair for me.
I nodded in agreement for her to and she went to work. She put my long hair up into a very loose braid. She also put in a headband of leaves and flowers in my hair to hold my braid in place. I thanked her profusely for it before making my way to Frodo. I met Elrond just outside the door of the room. "My dear you look truly elven dressed how you are." He said with a smile. "Thank you Elrond." I said with a smile. "Kyna before you go in I wish to speak with you." He stated. I nodded following him down the hall piece ways. "Yes Elrond?" I asked looking at him. He rested his hand on my shoulder looking at me from an arms distance.
"There is to be a council to decide what will happen to the ring." He explained still studying me. "Aragorn will be there and I want you to be as well." He said. I furrowed my brow looking at him. "Why me?" I asked. "Because this is as much your decision as it is everyone else's." He said. I went to speak but he held up his hand silencing me. "Now it is a secret council so do not speak of it. Now go see Frodo he has been waiting." he said before leaving. I shook my head and went to Frodo. After a few hours of talking I went to the stables to visit Storm who had spent the night. He neighed happily when he saw me. I let him out and he followed me as I took a walk. On my walk a rider had told me the information i needed to know about the council. After watching Storm run of for the day I walked back to my room and decided to get some sleep. Laying down I slipped into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Our Lovely Legolas come in in the next chapter and the action really starts so hope you are enjoying this but hmmm I wouldn't know now would I because you don't leave me any comments :(.
Kyna's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42019126