Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

The One Ring

I lived in the Shire with Frodo for almost a month when I finally felt Gandalf getting closer. It had been fun to stay in the Shire and talk to all my old hobbit friends. I spent most days walking around the shire admiring its beauty and laughing at the hobbits who stuffed there faces and drank all day, which seems to be the only thing they care for besides gardening. Peculiar yes but they are very surprising young souls. So as it stands I am sitting in Bag End looking at Bilbo's old maps while Frodo is down at the Green Dragon drinking the night away.
I was just following a trail over the Misty Mountains when I heard the door creek open. I stood up and went to the door thinking it was Frodo. When I got there I saw a very large person someone to tall to be Frodo. I was ready to go for my weaponry when i realized it was Gandalf. "Gandalf?" I asked acquisitively. "Yes Kyna it is I." He said. "Where is Frodo?" he asked. "He is down at the Green Dragon drinking to his hearts content."I said with a smile. "Would you please go retrieve him we have important business to discuss?"He asked. I nodded.
I walked out the door and hurried to the pub to get Frodo. Once i was down there I went in wrinkling my nose at the strong smell of ale infused pipe weed. I shook it off and quickly found Frodo who was just a tad bit tipsy. "Frodo, Gandalf is here he much desires to speak with you." I said ignoring the questioning stares of the other hobbits. Frodo nodded and said goodbye to his companions following me out of the pub. "What does he need to talk to me about?" Frodo asked. "I honestly have no idea Frodo" I said as we walked into Bag End.
Gandalf was standing there when we walked in. "Is it secret, is it safe." He asked Frodo as soon as I had the door shut. Frodo looked at him before nodding and going over to one of the old trunks Bilbo had papers. He opened the lid and rummaged through the box pulling out scrolls and setting them carefully to the side as he dug deeper. He dug to the bottom where he finally found an old yellowing envelope. He held it up and Gandalf grabbed it and immediately threw it into the fire.
"What are you doing?" Frodo exclaimed as we watched the wax slowly bubble away as the envelope turned into ash. Gandalf ignored Frodo's question as he reached into the fire with tongs and grabbed the ring. He pulled it out of the fire and then looked at Frodo. "Hold out your hands." He instructed. Frodo hesitated. "It should be quite cool by now." I encouraged. He reached his hands out now and Gandalf dropped the ring in his hand as he paced the room.
"What do you see?" He asked Frodo seeming tense. I looked quizzically from Gandalf to Frodo. "Nothing" Frodo said. "I can't see anything." I heard Gandalf let out a sigh of relief, but it was short lived. "Wait" Frodo continued. Gandalf turned around staring intently at Frodo. "There's writing it's some sort of elvish I can't read it." He explained "There are few who can." Gandalf explained. "The language is that of Mordor which I will not utter here but it says plainly in the common tongue One ring to rule them all one ring to find them one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
"This is the one ring forged by the dark lord Sauron in the fires of mount doom taken up by Isilidur from the hand of Sauron himself." Gandalf explained. "Bilbo found it in Gollum's cave." Frodo said. "Yes for sixty years the ring lay quiet in Bilbo's keeping but no more." Gandalf said. "The ring has awoken it has heard it's masters call." Gandalf said. "But he was destroyed, Sauron was destroyed." Frodo said. "No Frodo the spirit of Sauron endured his spirit is bound to the ring and the ring survived." I said jumping in. "Barad dur is being rebuilt the dark lord needs but this ring to cover all the world in a second darkness and the rings yearns for nothing more then to go back to it's master." Gandalf said.
"So we hide it hear we keep it secret we never speak of it again, no one else knows it is here" Frodo said"Do they Gandalf?" He asked. "There was one other who knew that Bilbo had the ring, Gollum." I said. "I searched everywhere for the creature for Gollum but the enemy found him first." Gandalf said. "I don't know how long they tortured him but amongst the screams and endless babble they discerned two words. Shire and Baggins" Frodo looked at me and Gandalf. "Shire, Baggins that shall lead them here." I said disbelievingly. " The ring is not safe here" Gandalf said. "Alright what must I do." Frodo asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK if anyone is really in love with one of the characters besides Legolas and Aragorn tell me and I might put u in the story cuz I'm looking for another character for later on in the story. but besides that thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed it. Message bout the character thing.