Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Fellowship No More

Aragorn and Kyna stood facing the orcs with their blades drawn. "Ready?" Kyna asked looking at her brother. Aragorn nodded at his sister as they walked to where they were centered in front of the mass of orcs. They charged forward at the siblings who raised their swords in unison in front of them as they slowly walked forward. Until the orcs were in front of them and they brought their swords down slashing through the first orc. Kyna was fighting off the orcs on the ground slashing through some while she got locked into a fierce battle with others. The orcs not being fought against ran down the hill where Frodo had disappeared minutes before. Kyna glanced quickly to where her brother was climbing the stairs of the old building.
Orcs followed the young man up the stairs fighting him the whole time. Kyna wanted to go to her brother but she stayed on the ground fighting the ones who were coming up at them. There were orcs everywhere swarming up towards them. Kyna looked up as she heard her brother jump off the side of the stone building and attack the orcs who were beneath him. He killed at least seven by jumping down and attacking and Kyna was thankful to have him closer by him where she could help if need be. Right after he jumped off the side Legolas and Gimli ran up weapons drawn. They instantly got into the battle helping Aragorn and Kyna. "Aragorn go." Kyna yelled to her brother deciding that this was not the moment to be selfish.
Aragorn ran off down the hill where Frodo had gone. Kyna went back to fighting the orc in front of her. Her moment to call to her brother lost her the upper hand though. The orc slashed her side causing blood to start to seep through the fabric of her traveling clothes. Her sworn fell from her hand as the orc hit her hand. She could here Gimli and Legolas calling her name but she ignored them. Just as the orc was about to bring the sword down a small dagger slipped out of her sleeve into her hand. She quickly stabbed him in the throat killing him. She then grabbed her sword and got back into the battle. Legolas soon found his way over to her and glanced at her. "Legolas I'm fine concentrate on the battle." She yelled at him holding her wound with one hand, sword in the other.
Legolas gave her a look. Kyna sighed and pressed herself against the cool stone while Legolas stood protectively in front of her. She quickly wrapped a piece of cloth around her waist over her wound and tied it tightly, stopping the flow of blood. "Happy now?" she asked jumping back into the battle. "Very." He replied killing another orc. Kyna shook her head in disbelief as she killed another orc. The three of them started to slowly make their way down to where Aragorn was. Once there they helped him out of a sticky situation and worked on killing more of the orcs. All of a sudden a horn was heard over the sounds of battle. "The horn of Gondor." Legolas said quickly. "Boromir." Aragorn said running towards the sound of the horn. Kyna followed after him followed closely by Legolas and Gimli.
The continued to fight orcs off as they ran down the hill to help Boromir. Kyna let Aragorn disappear in front of her while she fought off the orcs who were still thundering down the hill. She would fight some before making her way further down towards Boromir. All of a sudden Kyna was surrounded by orcs. She held tightly to her sword and started fighting them off. Kyna knew it was a way of slowing them down so they wouldn't be able to get to the halflings in time. Legolas and Gimli soon showed up and helped fight off the remaining orcs before they again made their way to where the horn had been blasted. Kyna was worried for both the Hobbits and Boromir. She knew Boromir was strong but one could only take so much.
Knowing this she pushed herself harder and ran down the hill. She could here the sounds of the others both orcs and Fellowship running down the hill. Soon they were no longer running straight down the hill toward the horn blast, the orcs were running on an angle as if they had achieved whatever they had come there to do. Kyna froze when she finally saw Boromir and Aragorn. Aragorn was holding Boromir in his arms and Kyna watched as he whispered something to Aragorn before he took his last breath and his body fell lifeless. Kyna felt the tears stream down her face knowing that the Fellowship was broken. Kyna knew that everything was going to change now but there was no way they were going down without a fight.
Legolas and Gimli soon caught up to them and looked at the scene before them. Legolas wrapped an arm around Kyna as she cryed offering what little comfort he could. After making sure there were no more orcs around the area the picked up Boromir's body and started to carry it back to where the boats were. Once they were their they loaded him into one of the two remaining boats. His weapons were piled with him and once he was set they pushed the boat off into the water and watched as the boat flowed down stream and over the falls. Legolas whispered a final parting in elvish as the others bowed their heads. Once he was out of sight Legolas grabbed the last boat and pushed it towards the water.
"Hurry, Frodo and Sam have reached the eastern shore." Legolas said before stopping and looking back to where Aragorn was sitting on a rock. Kyna who was next to him looked over at Legolas who seemed thoroughly confused. "You mean not to follow them." Legolas stated. Kyna who saw Aragorn watching the hobbits answered for her brother. "Frodo's fate is no longer in our hands." Kyna said squeezing her brother shoulder with her hand. "Then it has all been in vain, the fellowship has failed." Gimli said bitterly. "Not if we hold true to each other." Aragorn said standing up and moving towards Legolas and Gimli. "We will not abandon Merry and Pipping to torment of death." Aragorn said looking at the two. "Not while we have strength left." Aragorn stated before going and starting to grab supplies. "Leave all that can be spared behind we travel light, Let us hunt some orc." Aragorn said taking off into the woods. "Yes." Gimli shouted taking off after Aragorn. Kyna and Legolas looked at each other for a moment. Kyna smiled at Legolas before turning and taking off with Legolas right on her heels.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOOPEE we are now officially done with the first movie. Next week we will be starting with Two Towers and I am super Psyched. I hope you enjoyed the first part and I am glad to have subscribers who are avid readers. Till next week Goodbye.