Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Samwise Gamgee

"You must leave and leave quickly." Gandalf said. "Where, where shall we go" I asked. "The village of Bree" Gandalf said looking at me. "To the inn of the Prancing Pony I will meet you there." I nodded and helped Frodo pack his stuff as we quickly rushed around. "And the ring will be safe there?" Frodo asked. "I don't know Frodo." The wizard said in all honesty. "I must see the head of my order he is both wise and just he will know what to do." Gandalf finished matter of factly.
Frodo finished packing and lifted his bag on to his back after he attached his cloak. He was ready for the adventure ahead. "My dear Frodo." Gandalf began. " Hobbits truly are amazing creatures, you can all there is to know about them in a month and even after a hundred years they can still surprise you." he said smiling down at the young hobbit in front of him causing me to smile to.
Just then we all looked over to the open window where we heard a twig snap. "Get down." Gandalf ordered as he walked over to the window with his staff raised. Frodo dropped to the ground and my hand rested over my sword ready for anything. Gandalf thrust his staff out at whatever had moved and after the grunt that confirmed he hit the creature he threw his staff down and reached out the window grabbing something and yanking it through the window and onto the desk only to reveal Sam.
"Confounded old Samwise Gamgee have you been eavesdropping?" he bellowed out. "I haven't been dropping no eaves sir." He tried to cover up. "I was just cutting the grass under the window there if you follow me." He lied as Frodo stood up from his spot on the floor. "A little late to be trimming the verge don't you think?" I asked. "I heard raised voices" he said. Gandalf stared at him. "What did you hear." He asked frustrated. Sam started to stutter out trying to answer. "Speak" Gandalf ordered. "N-Nothing important, that is i heard a deal about a ring and a dark lord and maybe the end of the world" He answered. "But please mister Gandalf don't hurt me don't turn me into anything....UN-natural." Sam pleaded. "No" Gandalf whispered. "I have a better idea for you." He said looking at me and Frodo.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i know its short but the next two are longer and I'm starting to get to the action and to my subscriber i am sorry that it took me this Long to post but because it did i am posting two chapters today yay for me