Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Preparing for War

Kyna stood by Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli and watched as the women and children were taking to the mines. All other men and boys who were capable of bearing arms stayed out of the caves and went to get fitted and ready for battle. After standing for a while and watching the foreboding scene the group walked into the battlement to where swords and mail was getting handed out. A lot of eyes were on Kyna as she was the only women left out of the caves. They were still getting used to the fact that the young girl was a skilled fighter.
Aragorn walked ahead to the pile of weapons and picked one up to inspect it. After a while of inspecting it he threw it back on the pile and walked back towards where Kyna, Legolas, and Gimli were standing. "Farmers, fairers, boys." Aragorn stated looking at his sister. "These are no soldiers." He concluded. "Most have seen to many winters." Gimli said looking around. "Or too few." Legolas stated. "Courage comes from those whom you least expect." Kyna stated looking at everyone. Aragorn nodded slightly still looking around at the soldiers.
"Look at them right, you can see it in their eyes." Legolas said. Everyone stopped and turned to the elf including Kyna and the others. "And they should be, Three hundred against ten thousand!" Legolas stated in elvish. Kyna stepped away from him and just stared at the elf. "They have more hope of defending themselves here than at Edoras." Aragorn tried to argue back. "Aragorn They cannot win this fight. They are all going to die." Legolas said looking at the ranger. "THEN I SHALL DIE AS ONE OF THEM!" Aragorn yelled at the elf. He stared at the elf for a moment before turning and walking out of the room. Legolas went to go after him but was stopped by Gimli.
"Let him go lad, let him be." Gimli said. He then turned to Kyna as if to say something but the brunette just shook her head and headed off after her brother. Kyna followed Aragorn out to the wall were said man sat down on the stairs and watched the men scramble around to get ready. Kyna stood by a pole behind her brother and just watched him. "Give me your sword." Aragorn said looking at a boy who was standing near a fire. The boy looked at him and walked over slowly, holding out his sword for Aragorn to take. "What is your name?" Aragorn asked as he took the sword from the boy.
"Halas, son of Hamma my lord." The boy said quietly as he watched Aragorn. "The men are saying we will not live out the night." The boy said looking up as Kyna came to stand behind Aragorn. Aragorn looked at the boy. "They say that it is hopeless." The boy said forlornly. Aragorn stood up and stepped down a step before holding the sword out in front of him. He then spun it in a figure eight in front of him a couple time measuring it to himself. He then held it straight up and down and turned to the boy. "This is a good sword." He stated. "Halas, son of Hamma." He continued.
The boy took his sword back and was looking at it when Aragorn laid his hand on his shoulder. "There is always hope." He whispered as the boy looked up at him. The boy nodded before walking off. "Your such a show off." Kyna said as he turned around to see her. He laughed lightly at his sister. "Come on Aragorn, we must be getting ready." Kyna said taking her brothers arm and walking him to where they had their stuff laid out. Kyna left Aragorn alone for a moment while she went to change before she came back in to her brother. She smiled as she watched her brother slip on his chain mail shirt before putting a leather top over that and sliding his belt around his waist.
He was reaching for his sword when it was picked up and handed to him. Aragorn took it from Legolas and nodded to him. "We have trusted you this far and you have not led us astray, forgive me, I was wrong to despair." Legolas said looking at Aragorn. "There is nothing to forgive, Legolas." Aragorn said to him in elvish grasping his shoulder. They then looked over to Gimli who was fumbling with his chain mail. "If we have time I'll get this adjusted." He mumbled to himself as he let it drop. The mail when all the way down and pooled at the ground. Aragorn nodded and held back a laugh. "It's a little tight across the chest." Gimli complained causing Kyna to laugh.
They all stopped then as they heard a horn sounding outside. "That is no orc horn." Legolas stated before running out to see what it was. Kyna and Aragorn followed quickly behind him. They group ran out to see a group of elves standing at the bottom of the stairs with Haldir leading them. "We come to honor that allegiance." He stated looking up at the two siblings. Aragorn walked down to him greeting him elvish as Kyna did the same. Once Aragorn reached the bottom he stopped before hugging the man who returned the hug after a moment. "You are most welcome." Aragorn said backing up. As soon as he did Haldir had his arms full of a brunette wizard who smiled at the elf and kissed him on the cheek.
"You have no idea how much we needed this." Kyna whispered to him before backing off and watching as Legolas greeted him rather stiffly. All the while glancing at her. "We are proud to fight along men once more." He then stated after looking from Legolas to Kyna. After that they all started to head to their spots. Legolas pulled Kyna into and abandoned hall as they walked and pulled her close kissing her deeply. Kyna returned the kiss before pulling away. "We'll be fine." She whispered trying to reassure them both. "I know but just in case know that I love you." He whispered. "I love you too Legolas." Kyna whispered kissing him deeply once more before they left and got into position.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the outfit and I wanna know if any of you know where i got the Armor from without cheating. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52125815
Anyways here is the update and your lucky you got it today because I am currently babysitting a six month old, a four year old, and and eight year old and they are a lot to handle but the two oldest are watching fairly odd parents and the youngest is asleep so I was able to type and post this so enjoy. Comment if you know the answer to the armor thing.